Quantitative Data Management & Analysis With SAS
3rd -7th Jan 2022
7th-11th Feb 2022
4th-8th Apr 2022
6th-10th May 2022
4th-8th July 2022
1st-5th Aug 2022
5th-9th Sept 2022
7th-11th Nov 2022
5th-9th Dec 2022
SAS describes a statistical program that can easily be utilized in data management, analysis, & graphics. The course on data analysis with SAS provides complicated features such as forecasting, data analysis, and time sequence evaluation as well as surveys methods. It might be used via a graphical interface making use of intuitive language.
Course Duration: 5 Days
Who Can Attend?
Statisticians, analysts, along with up coming data scientist that want to find out analysis of information with SAS
• Research Design, Analysis and Interpretation
• Understand whole workflow from an extremely high level perspective
• Learn to perform a process with different SAS techniques
• Learn info importing with several methods for many sort of information
• Use certain important features making SAS programming
Informats and formats, labels, lengths, and much more.
• Learn the manipulation techniques to read the info as well as help make the info analysis ready
• Perform dataset manipulations. Subsetting, transposition, so on.
• Learn the most effective way to successfully interpret the outcome from statistical analyses
1. Research Design, Interpretation and Analysis
2. Understanding the Workflow
3. Information Manipulation
4. Dataset Manipulation - Merge as well as Transposition
6. Descriptive Statistics - Frequency as well as Univariate Analysis
7. Perform descriptive statistical analysis
8. Linear Regression
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]