Project Monitoring & Evaluation With Data Analysis
13th- 24th Jan 2020
17th-28th Feb 2020
16th-27th Mar 2020
20th-1st May 2020
25th-5th June 2020
29th-10th July 2020
3rd-14th Aug 2020
14th-25th Sept 2020
26th-6th Nov 2020
7th-18th Dec 2020
This training is a project monitoring and evaluation course that covers the principles and techniques for advantages based checking and analysis for the entire project life cycle. This system equips participants with abilities in producing and working with outcomes based checking and evaluation techniques including M&E info managing, reporting, and then evaluation. The people will gain from the present M&E thinking and strategies including the participatory monitoring and evaluation. This training was developed to enable the individuals to be professionals in examining and evaluating the improvement projects of theirs. All the important ingredients linked to a strong M&E device together with a helpful duty as an example the M&E concepts are discussed in the course.
Who Can Attend
This course is made for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers, or decision-makers that are responsible for project, program or maybe perhaps organization level M&E. The program seeks to enhance the capabilities of experts that have to investigate, supervise, manage, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate development projects.
Develop project advantages levels
Design a task by utilizing logical framework
Develop indicators and targets for each outcome level
Track performance indications above the life of the project
Evaluation a process against the set results
Develop and implement M&E systems
Develop an extensive analysis and monitoring plan
Use info analysis application (Stata/SPSS/R)
Collect info using mobile data collection tools
Perform impact evaluation
Use GIS to assess and go over project data
- Introduction to Results Based Project Management
- Fundamentals of Monitoring along with Evaluation
- Design of Results within Monitoring as well as Evaluation
- M&E Indicators
- Concept of Change
- M&E Systems
- M&E Planning
- Base Survey in Results largely based M&E
- Project Performance Evaluation
- M&E Data Management
- M&E Results Use and Dissemination
- Gender Perspective in M&E
- Techniques as well as Data Collection Tools
- Facts Quality
- ICT within Monitoring as well as Evaluation
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Quantitative Data Analysis - (Using SPSS/Stata)
- Impact Assessment
- GIS in M&E
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]