Project Management Monitoring & Evaluation With MS Projects
16th- 20th Sept 2019
14th- 18th Oct 2019
18th-22nd Nov 2019
30th- 3rd Jan 2020
3rd- 7th Feb 2020
2nd- 6th Mar 2020
6th- 10th April 2020
There's growing need from multilateral companies, funding bodies along with boards of individual businesses for a great demonstration that tasks are being administered and evaluated expertly.
Effective project monitoring permits project staff members making proper choices on a day-to-day basis and also makes sure that tasks are performed as planned and also modified when necessary.
Effective projects and programs begin from a pre-planned series of events and activities. Nevertheless, things seldom work out just as planned. Managers must therefore periodically monitor selected indicators as well as degree performance during setup, so they can make regular changes where needed, as well as subsequently figure out the extent to which the system or maybe task achieved its goals.
• To introduce the job cycle and determine the issues needed for planning
• Understand the idea of good project monitoring and evaluation
• Understand techniques and strategies for checking and evaluating projects
• Prepare to keep track of and evaluation methods & plans
• Implement the monitoring as well as evaluation methods & plans
• To make use of Microsoft Project Software for Project Planning as well as Monitoring
• To prepare evaluation designs and how you can document change
• To created and shared accounts with stakeholders
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Project Management Framework
• What's Project Management?
• What's a task?
• The Project Management Office
• The Triple Constraint
• Ten Knowledge Areas
• Project Stakeholders
• Life Cycle of a Project
Processes of Project Management
• Closing Processes
• Executing Processing
• Initiating Processes
• Monitoring & Controlling
• Planning Processes
• Project Success Factors
Introduction to checking & evaluation
• An introduction of Monitoring, and Control Evaluation
• Key ideas of Monitoring and Evaluation
• Planning for M&E within a task implementation
Concept of good Project M&E & Results-Based Management (RBM)
• Framework for good M&E
• Setting upwards an M&E system
• steps involved in developing a highly effective M&E system
• Understanding Results-Based Management (RBM) • Why make use of RBM?
Setting up of project objectives that aides in effective M&E
• The Essentials of Defining The Project of yours
• SMART goals
• Priority setting
• Considering common goods and resources
• Participatory indicator selection and also target setting
Project cycle & also project planning
• Understanding the issues inherent in project management
• Defining project parameters
Organizing the project 's man resources
• Identifying who's required for the project
• Enumerating what's on the line to use shared points of interest
• Negotiating for and booking the required information
The logical framework as a task design/M&E tool
• Historical origin
• Components on the Log Frame
• The rational framework as the fundamental tool of the Style of Monitoring and Evaluation methods
Tools, approaches and methods for facilitating M&E
• Building monitoring and analysis teams with outlined roles and strong capabilities
• Baseline surveys and part in benchmarking
• Setting Project Milestones
• Performance Indicators
• Quantitative Indicators
• Qualitative Indicators
Tools, approaches and methods for facilitating M&E
• Tools for Data compilation, , processing analysis
• Demonstrating leadership &communicating successfully to inspire those involved
• Tracking the project 's improvement & discovering departures from initial goals
• Promoting the cohesiveness of project participants
• Group assignment
• Participants enter groups to focus on team assignment
• Group presenters contained findings
Participatory and results-based M&E
• Why participatory society monitoring and evaluation?
• The aim of participatory keeping track of as well as evaluation
• Steps to come down with participatory keeping track of and evaluation (PME)
Use of MS Project being a task management and monitoring tool
• Overview of MS Project
• Role of MS Project within planning
• Working with MS Project
Evaluations, and learning improvement
• Understanding project Implementation
• Assessing project evaluability
• Evaluation kinds & designs
• Quantitative evaluations
• Qualitative evaluations
Reporting and communicating M&E finding
• Audience analysis
• Identifying reporting needs
• Type of reports
• Writing Evaluation and Monitoring reports
• Dissemination of Monitoring as well as Evaluation results
Practical class exercises
• Choose a task of preference, design for setup, match monitoring & evaluation program; some other responsibilities.
• Groups Present Final Results
• Demonstrate just how Monitoring & Evaluation is conducted in their selected project
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org