Quantitative Data Management & Analysis With STATA
9th -13th Jan 2023
6th-10th Feb 2023
3rd-7th Apr 2023
5th -9th June2023
10th-14th July 2023
7th-11th Aug 2023
4th-8th Sept 2023
2nd-6th Oct 2023
11th-15th Dec 2023
Training on data analysis using STATA refers to a statistical application which can be used in the management of information, graphics, and analysis. It includes advanced features including forecasting, data analysis, survival analysis, and time sequence analysis and also surveys methods. It may be used via a graphical interface utilizing very intuitive language.
• Manage, edit as well as structure huge databases
• Generating descriptive figures
• Creating effective publication-quality graphs.
• Data Analysis/Estimations
Workflow use commands
Number of Days: 5
Who can attend?
Statisticians, analysts, and up-coming data scientists who wish to learn analysis of data with STATA.
Introduction to Statistical Analysis
- Explain the basic steps of the research process
- Explain differences between populations and samples
- Explain differences between experimental and non-experimental research designs
- Explain differences between independent and dependent variables
Introduction to Stata
- Datasets in Stata
- Introduction to Stata commands
- Working with variables in Stata
- Basic analysis using Stata
Graphics using Stata
- Introduction to Stata GUI
- Graph command syntax
- Different types of Graphs in Stata
Statistical Tests using Stata
- One Sample T Test
- Independent Samples T Test
- Paired Samples T Test
- One-Way ANOVA
Associations in Stata
- Chi-Square test
- Pearson's Correlation
- Spearman's Rank-Order Correlation
Predictive Models using Stata
- Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Ordinal Regression
Panel Data Analysis using Stata
- Exploration of panel data
- Fixed effects model/LSDV
- Random effects model
- Choosing the appropriate model
Time Series Analysis using Stata
- Introduction to time series analysis using Stata
- Plotting a time series
- Seasonal differences
- Auto correlations
- Forecast models in Stata
- Econometric Analysis of cross-sectional data
- Econometric Analysis of panel data
- Econometric Analysis of time-series data
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]