Qualitative Data Management & Analysis With R Course
7th- 11th Oct 2019
11th- 15th Nov 2019
9th-13th Dec 2019
6th-10th Jan 2020
10th- 14th Feb 2020
9th- 13th Mar 2020
13th- 17th Apr 2020
This specific course is targeting all trainees who plan to work with R of the managing, visualization, coding, and analysis of the qualitative data.
DURATION: 5 Days
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Statisticians, analysts, and up-coming data scientists who wish to learn analysis of data using R,
Analyzing information by implementing right statistical techniques
· Strong base in basic statistical concepts
· Implementation of different statistical evaluation of R and also interpretation of results
· Build user-friendly details visualizations
· Conduct hypothesis testing
· Implementing sophisticated regression analysis as well as multivariate analysis
Topics to be Covered
Applied Statistical Modeling
R Programming Essentials
Relationship between Two Quantitative Variables
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com