Qualitative Data Management & Analysis With NVIVO Course
17 -21 Jan 2022
14th-18th Feb 2022
14th-18th Mar 2022
23rd-27th May 2022
18th-22nd July 2022
22nd-26th Aug 2022
19th-23rd Sept 2022
14th-18th Nov 2022
19th-23rd Dec 2022
This training on data analysis using NVIVO is ideal for individuals that plan to utilize NVIVO on the managing, visualization, coding, and then evaluation of qualitative information. The course' s created subject material involves producing an NVivo task as well as planning info; coding information, by fighting situation as well as attributes; searching for patterns as well as pinpointing associations across info, as well as showing outcomes making use of graphic displays. The traning employs test info to learn NVivo's complex functions &fundamentals.
Duration: 5 Days
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Statisticians, analysts, and budding data scientists who wish to learn analysis of data using NVIVO
• Understand the means to produce a project in NVIVO
• Manage the material of yours effortlessly in a single task file
• Share your work easily with others
• Easily handle the info of yours and improve your internal workflow procedures as well as reporting processes
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Qualitative Research
- Preliminaries of Qualitative Data Analysis
- Overview of NVIVO
- NVIVO Projects
- Nodes in NVIVO
- Classes & summaries
- Thematic Analytics in NVIVO
- Queries using NVIVO
- Building on the Analysis
- Qualitative Analysis Results Interpretation
- Visualizing NVIVO project
- Triangulating results and Sources
- Report Writing
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]