Mobile Phone Based Data Collection Using ODK
22nd to 26th Jan 2024
19th to 23rd Feb 2024
25th to 29th March 2024
22nd to 26th April 2024
20th to 24th May 2024
24th to 28th June 2024
22nd to 26th July 2024
26th to 30th Aug 2024
23rd to 27th Sept 2024
21st to 25th Oct' 2024
25th-29th Nov' 2024
16 to 20th Dec 2024
Data collection remains indispensable in recording quality evidence thus rich data analysis and also enables the putting together of the credible answer and a convincing to concerns which were presented. With different businesses, expert, Programmes as well as tasks collecting data regularly to assess and monitor performance and progress, best methods of information collection are more needed than ever before to guarantee that information gathered are both defined and correct and that subsequent conclusions primarily based on debates embodied in the findings are valid. Mobile Phone-Based Data Collection applying ODK happens to be recognized around the world by researchers, nongovernmental organizations, relief organizations among various other business as invaluable and also appropriate data collection method in place of manual data collection method. The training is going to give the participant the capability to put available all the parts necessary for a mobile data collection program.
Who Can Attend?
This's a broad education targeting participants doing projects, surveys, applications or any other activities that involve the gathering of information. No prior Knowledge of movable details collection is needed.
DURATION: 5 Days
Building and creating a type by utilizing ODK Build
Exporting information from ODK aggregate as CSV
Ex Importing ODK - CSV file straight into statistical applications
Importing GPS info for Mapping/Visualizing
Setting upwards aggregate server
Submitting accomplished info to aggregate serve
Uploading the kind to aggregate & posting to Android phone
Topics to be Covered
1. General Introduction
2. Open Data Kit ODK
3. Designing and creating Forms II
4. ODK Aggregate Server
5. Transform info Using GPS Coordinates for Mapping/Visualizing
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]