ODK For Monitoring & Evaluation Course
30thSept- 4th Oct 2019
4th- 8th Nov 2019
9th- 13th Dec 2019
13th- 17th Jan 2020
17th-21st Feb 2020
16th-20th Mar 2020
20th-24th Apr 2020
Data collection and M&E will always be an essential component of development work. In yesteryear, these activities had been carried out with pen and paper, which made them susceptible to error, difficult to conduct on a big scale, and very high in transaction costs.
ICT equipment like mobile devices and software program which allows people to generate surveys, collect, control and publish information to storage facilities in real time, have lowered the standard problems related to remote data collection and also M&E.
In case you've always desired to discover how you can collect, manage and also analyze project information using mobile devices, this particular program is perfect for you. This training course also has extra GIS and M&E modules to assist individuals put the abilities acquired into perspective. The GIS module is going to help participants to use spatial information.
Who Can Attend?
The program is created for different representatives: authorities, undertaking teams, NGOs, bilateral and multi-development organizations, consultancies, etcetera, which are generally used as project managers as well as directors, technical specialists, M&E specialists, and researchers.
The program offers the participants the expertise, techniques, and tools to collect information for project/programme using revolutionary Mobile information collecting Technology.
After the program, you are going to become familiar with using ICT programs and strategies to conduct reporting, statistical analysis, and data collection.
This training is created for participants that are moderately experienced in English and also have basic ICT knowledge.
• M&E plus Mobile data collection
• Overview of accessible mobile telephone based information collection platforms.
• Types of questions as well as their information types.
• Advanced survey Authoring: XLSForms
• Hosting survey data: Cloud Hosting
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com