Data Analysis, Modeling & Simulation Using Excel Course
3rd -7th Jan 2022
7th-11th Feb 2022
4th-8th Apr 2022
6th-10th May 2022
4th-8th July 2022
1st-5th Aug 2022
5th-9th Sept 2022
7th-11th Nov 2022
5th-9th Dec 2022
The course on data analysis using excel will train you the advanced ideas associated with Statistics and Data Analysis, as well as assist you in making use of the learned concepts.
· Descriptive & Inferential Statistics.
· Statistical calculations.
· comprehend statistics using excel
Who Can Attend?
Statisticians, analysts, or perhaps budding data scientists ready to learn analysis of information with Excel.
· Statistics Introduction as well as Definitions
· Types of Data within Excel - Text, Date/Time, Numbers, Logica
· Qualitative vs. Quantitative Data or Continuous vs. Discrete
· Sample and Population (Theory)
· Understanding Data Types
· Understanding Formulas as well as Functions
· Relative vs Absolute Reference
· Correlation as well as Linear Regression
· Coefficient of Determination
· Manual Calculation
· Slope, Intercept
· Forecast, Linear, Trend
· Regression applying Data Analysis Pack
NB: The above are just samples of what will be covered.
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]