Project Proposal & Report Writing Skills
18th- 22nd Jan 2021
15th- 19th Feb 2021
15th- 19th Mar 2021
19th- 23rd April 2021
17th- 21st May 2021
21st- 25th June 2021
19th-23rd July 2021
16th-20th Aug 2021
20th-24th Sept 2021
18th-22nd Oct 2021
15th-19th Nov 2021
13th-17th Dec 2020
Training on project proposal and report writing is an essential idea in the project management area. This's because without the abilities the project managers can't be in a place to request for grants by the funders/donors of a project. It's so supreme for the project supervisors and other stakeholders to train on this program to be better positioned when managing projects. A donor will be attracted by a practical proposal which addresses a genuine need. Personnel is adequately furnished with an understanding of the proposal development processthat are required by organizations. This's a participative and practical training which will offer businesses with employees based on skills and knowledge for developing useful project proposals.
• Organizing ideas and facts effectively
• Conveying a persuasive and clear message
• Strengthen support for choices in proposals and reports to get results
• Construct well-planned sentences and paragraphs bringing about the logical exposition of thought
• Intuitively craft business accounts with good structure
• Handling different reports like as: informative, problem-solving, evaluative, persuasive, task & feasibility reports
• Formulate a logical file into a certain action request according to a genuine concern
Who can attend?
The program is going to target programme officers, supervisors, and other humanitarian and development organizations staff whose roles involve creating reports and proposals for the organization of theirs. This can assist them to gain skills on how you can compose appropriate proposals and projects.
• Introduction • Resource mobilization concepts and methods.
• Current funding atmosphere for nonprofit organizations.
• The relevance of substantial quality and proposals reports in a competitive situation.
• Proposal elements, proposal summary, and proposal formats.
• Project idea advancement, formulation of the task goals along with a preliminary work program.
• Needs evaluation, project style frameworks, issue statement, issue justification, objectives and project goals setting, project output as well as outcomes, project approach and approaches, and Project implementation planning.
• Monitoring and organizational frameworks and plan, evaluation framework.
• Developing a Gantt chart along with a PERT diagram, starting a complementary partnership, talk on impact and also exploitation issues.
• Quality reporting within a competitive company environment.
• Suitable reporting for various audiences.
• Key components of technical reporting.
• Monthly advancement reports, meetings reports, field trip reports, routine reports, activity reports.
• Components of a comfortable budget.
• writing skills that are Clear for reports and proposals
• Eliminating conventional language mistakes
• Reducing unwanted story details and also unnecessary documentation
• Proposal objectives, formats and types styles
• Understanding what motivates folks to read
• Outlining and preparing a proposal
• Preparing efficient proposal reports
• Organizing the ideas of yours and producing the outline in a proper format
• Linking the report on the reader 's needs
• Making recommendations and predictions
• Finalizing the proposition with the Budget Development talking about final issues
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]