Report Writing & Presentation Skills
6th-10th Jan 2020
10th- 14th Feb 2020
9th- 13th Mar 2020
13th- 17th Apr 2020
11th-15th May 2020
15th-9th June 2020
13th-17th July 2020
1oth-14th Aug 2020
14th-18th Sept 2020
19th-23rd Oct 2020
14th-18th Dec 2020
Formal Writing is an important ability in organization. This program on report writing and presentation skills is going to train one on exactly how to succeed in the creating of accounts, formal letters, and essays. All of the skills required are broken down into bite size chunks with clear explanations accompanied by chances to place these into training. Ideal for nearly all amounts for horizons development of report presentation.
Who Can Attend?
The program will focus on education, managers, and delegate staff members whose roles call for producing reports for the institutions of theirs. This can assist them gain skills on how you can compose appropriate reports regarding the improvement of the operations or a workshop of the institutions of theirs.
• Understanding requirements of traditional writing
• choosing vocabulary to optimize strength
• Tailoring framework to enhance impact
• crafting structure to improve readability
• writing effectively using spelling that is correct, and punctuation grammar
• creating exceptional reports, essays as well as semiformal letters
• Use of innovative MS word in article formatting
Program Content on Report Writing and Presentation Skills
• Formal Writing
• Writing Essential
• Writing columns which editors
• master formal writing
• Skills overview
• Varied, correct vocabulary
• Sound Planning along with Solid Research
• Logical, maximum impact structuring
• Easy-to-follow layouts
• Techniques and understanding language
• Punctuation and grammar
• Editing and proofreading
• mastering persuasive writing
• Introduction on the Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Word Essentials
• Entering as well as Editing Text
• Formatting a Microsoft Word Document
• Page Layout Techniques
• Microsoft Word Document plus Print Options
• Microsoft Word Tabs
• Microsoft Word Tables
• Word Styles Features
• Pictures inside a Word Document
• Videos to some Microsoft Word Document
• Microsoft Word Mail Merge
• Advanced Level Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Word Forms
• Microsoft Word Templates
• Document Protection
• Track Changes
• Table of Contents with Style
• Adding Endnotes and footnotes
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]