Monitoring & Evaluation & Data Analysis For Community Based Projects
17th- 28th Jan 2022
7th- 18th Feb 2022
14th- 25th Mar 2022
9th- 20th May 2022
11th-22nd July 2022
5th-16th Sept 2022
3rd-14th Oct 2022
7th-18th Nov 2022
5th-16th Dec 2022
Monitoring and evaluation and data analysis for community-based projects involve the evaluation of how a variety of community projects operate. The training is going to focus on programme monitoring and evaluation and data analysis of community based projects. The increasing requirements on monitoring and evaluation for community projects, may just be met supported and in any case better systems are designed.
• Project management processes
• Project management know-how locations
• Formulas, charts, and also theories of task management
• Complex task system diagrams
• Formulas for earned benefit management
• Compare as well as contrast processes, theories, knowledge areas, and task management best practices
• Use of information analysis software(Spss, NVIVO, Stata, Excel, SAS)
Who can attend?
This program focuses on Project Management Officials from NGO's, National Statistics Offices, Education Researchers, Government ministries, National Institutes as well as Planning Ministries, Central banks, as well as Faculty Researchers among others.
• Project management principles
• Project management principles and principles
• Issues in Development as well as advancement frameworks
• Kinds of communities • Community and Empowerment development.
• Distribution of advancement resources
• Designing community projects
• Community participation in initiating development projects
• Project Cycle management
• Project stakeholder analysis and also need analysis
• Influence Mapping
• Control and Implementation
• Managing development stakeholders
• Monitoring as well as Evaluation Introduction
• Techniques of project overseeing auditing
• Evaluating project management methods and practices
• Designing monitoring indicators as well as systems
• Community participation in Projects monitoring
• Coordinating with national systems, project, and project steering committees staff
• Evaluating institutional and social change
• Measuring outcomes and impacts
• Assessing environmental, social, and economic impact
• Monitoring & Evaluation Indicators along with Measurements
• Variables and indicators
• The LOGFRAME Approach
• Surveys and also Sampling techniques
• Data qualities as well as sources
• Appraisal and quick appraisal techniques
• Conducting surveys along with other social studies
• Monitoring & Evaluation Systems along with Tools
• Standards in information management
• Organizational problems in managing data and information
• Monitoring as well as Evaluation Data Interpretation and Analysis
• Determining and also presenting information outputs
• Consultative marketing communications with stakeholders
• Developing the Project Performance Audit Report
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]