Training on HIV AIDS Prevention, Control & Management
4th- 8th Jan 2021
1st- 5th Feb 2021
1st- 5th Mar 2021
5th- 9th April 2021
3rd- 7th May 2021
7th- 11th June 2021
5th-9th July 2021
2nd-6th Aug 2021
6th-10th Sept 2021
4th-8th Oct 2021
1st-5th Nov 2021
6th-10th Dec 2021
AIDS is considered the complicated stage of HIV infection. The disease is spread through contact with all of the blood, semen, pre-seminal fluid, rectal fluids, vaginal fluids, or maybe perhaps breast milk of a person infected with HIV. The condition actually spread mainly by getting anal or vaginal sex or even perhaps sharing drug injection gear having somebody infected with HIV.
The system on HIV/AIDS prevention, control aims, and management at providing people information about HIV/AIDS as well as producing consciousness on prevention, control, and management.
Who Can Attend?
The program is ideal for everybody because everyone can be affected or infected with HIV/AIDS and additionally must get info about this particular.
Humanitarian employees as they're vocal individuals around the community & so they may be utilized toeducate the rest in the society.
DURATION: 5 Days
i. Comprehend HIV/AIDS
ii. Understand exactly how HIV spread
iii. The risk factors leading to HIV transmission
iv. Recognize preventive & control measures of HIV
v. Discuss accepted regulations and procedures for Post-Testing counseling and HIV testing.
vi. Identify clinical manifestations and therapy for HIV/AIDS.
• Definition of HIV/AIDS
• Ways of trasnmission
• Symptoms & signs of HIV
• Global data on HIV/AIDS
2. HIV/AIDS Preventive Measures
• Condom use
• Blood transfusion
• Childbirth and Pregnancy
• Post-exposure prophylaxis
• Pre-exposure prophylaxis
• Substance abuse/use as well as HIV/AIDS
• Understanding the risky activities
3. HIV Testing
• HIV testing types
• Campaigns on HIV testing
• HIV testing facilities
• HIV testing frequency
• Interpreting HIV results
• Talking about the status of yours
4. Training on Opportunistic Infections
• Cardiovascular Health
• Hepatitis A
• Hepatitis B
• Hepatitis C
• Hospitalization along with Palliative Care
• Kidney Disease
• Oral Health Issues
5. Training on HIV/AIDS Management
• Attaining viral suppression
• Dental and doctor/clinical visits
• Nutrition as well as foods safety
• Physical body and activities fitness
• Sexual well being -Dating as well as Marriage,
• Treatment adherence
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]