Training on Food Borne Illness & Food Hygiene
6th-10th Jan 2020
10th- 14th Feb 2020
9th- 13th Mar 2020
13th- 17th Apr 2020
11th-15th May 2020
15th-9th June 2020
13th-17th July 2020
1oth-14th Aug 2020
14th-18th Sept 2020
19th-23rd Oct 2020
14th-18th Dec 2020
Many people die every now and then as a result of food-related illness. Food-borne illness is caused by consuming or perhaps drinking a contaminated food or beverage. Well informed food handlers that are safer foods, recognize their duties certainly and can better the results on the business, by decreasing responsibility as well as food waste.
Who Should Attend?
Food handlers in different institutions such as as; hotels as well as restaurants, schools, factories and food processing industries and food inspectors
Explain what's meant by "food-borne illness and also record many examples
Describe the desirable skills and knowledge offered inside a foodborne outbreak searching team
Describe what HACCP and also come up with HACCP plan
Comprehend the benefits of individualized hygiene during food handling
Discuss good ways to purchase, cook, prepare, and preserve food
• Meaning of foodborne illness
• Food contamination - prevention and control
• Food poisoning - prevention and control
• Bacteria associated diseases - management and prevention.
• Virus-related disease avoidance and control.
• Poison related disease - prevention and control
2. Investigation and Reporting of foodborne illness
• Preliminary analysis of the situation
• Communication among staff use of social networking and E-mails
• Food as well as environmentally friendly Investigation
• Control measures
• Meaning of HACCP
• The dangers tackled in HACCP
• Howto develop a plan
• Understanding requirement shows as well as building a HACCP team
• Establishing severe limits in addition critical control points
4. Hygiene and Food Safety
• Basic foods security: Importance and examples of food safety hazard
5. Pest Control
• Food insect avoidance and control
• Waste disposal
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]