Business Negotiation Skill
4th- 8th Jan 2021
1st- 5th Feb 2021
1st- 5th Mar 2021
5th- 9th April 2021
3rd- 7th May 2021
7th- 11th June 2021
5th-9th July 2021
2nd-6th Aug 2021
6th-10th Sept 2021
4th-8th Oct 2021
1st-5th Nov 2021
6th-10th Dec 2021
Training on business negotiation skills explores the basics of negotiation and also the essential people skills negotiators have to reach agreements with other people effectively. This hands-on program explores a selection of essential negotiating skills: defining results, adhering to a procedure, adapting and adopting to styles, identifying a disclosure strategy, documenting, making concessions, viewing for traps and tricks, and monitoring the meditation process.
Who can attend?
Professionals, sales folks, human resource managers, mediators, professionals, trainers; anybody who runs into conflicts and wants to increase the skill of theirs at negotiating effective agreements.
• Possible negotiation results.
• Choose a negotiation technique.
• Prepare for a negotiation.
• Practice an eight-step negotiation process.
Business Negotiation Training Content
• Negotiation Skills
• Business Negotiator
• Negotiation Complexions
• A Negotiation Success
• Negotiation and Communication Preferences
• Negotiation Interests
• Negotiation Strategy
• Negotiation Tactics
• Deal Objectives
• Preparation Negotiation Check List
• Negotiation Climate
• Persuasive Communication
• Cross Cultural Negotiation
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]