Business Negotiation Skill
16th- 20th Sept 2019
14th- 18th Oct 2019
18th-22nd Nov 2019
30th- 3rd Jan 2020
3rd- 7th Feb 2020
2nd- 6th Mar 2020
6th- 10th April 2020
This active negotiation abilities workshop explores the basics of negotiation and also the essential people skills negotiators have to reach agreements with other people effectively. This hands-on program explores a selection of essential negotiating skills: defining results, adhering to a procedure, adapting and adopting to styles, identifying a disclosure strategy, documenting, making concessions, viewing for traps and tricks, and monitoring the meditation process.
Who can attend?
Professionals, sales folks, human resource managers, mediators, professionals, trainers; anybody who runs into conflicts and wants to increase the skill of theirs at negotiating effective agreements.
• Possible negotiation results.
• Choose a negotiation technique.
• Prepare for a negotiation.
• Practice an eight-step negotiation process.
• Negotiation Skills
• Business Negotiator
• Negotiation Complexions
• A Negotiation Success
• Negotiation and Communication Preferences
• Negotiation Interests
• Negotiation Strategy
• Negotiation Tactics
• Deal Objectives
• Preparation Negotiation Check List
• Negotiation Climate
• Persuasive Communication
• Cross Cultural Negotiation
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com