Training on e-Procurement
20th -20th Jan 2023
13th-17th Feb 2023
15th-19th Apr 2023
22nd-26th May 2023
26th-30th June 2023
21st-25th Aug 2023
18th-22nd Sept 2023
20th-24th Nov 2023
4th-8th Dec 2023
More and more businesses are looking at the use of best practices in e-procurement as being vital skill sets required by all workers concerned in the procurement system. This training e-procurement focuses on the improvement of e procurement in an organization which subsequently turns onto the managing of the total e procurement process.
This program shows how you can build an e procurement system within an enterprise that must buy through the Internet. The key phase of handling the procedure is reviewed in a number of level. We establish the way to give and gauge procurement contributions to the group therefore this crucial performance and most of those in it could be elevated being viewed as a primary business competency.
Who Can Attend?
• Professionals in Purchasing and procurement,
• Procurement and Supply Management Operations officers
• Procurement and purchasing officers
• All authorities purchasing and procurement managers
• All NGO staffs in financial and also procurement division • All those keen on the growth and implementation of an e procurement system.
• Learn the variations of e-procurement
• Understand the requirements required to create an e procurement system
• Appreciate the concepts of negotiation
• Understand howto carry out an e procurement system • Learn the way to handle an e procurement system.
Topic one - Traditional Procurement Procedures
• Procurement in the Organization
• Strategic Sourcing
• Supplier Selection
• Supplier Evaluation and Performance
• Apply Performance to Procurement Decisions
• What is e-procurement
• Pre requisites for building an e procurement System
Topic two : e-Procurement Development
• Steps in building an e procurement System
• The abilities of e-procurement
• Components of an e procurement system
• Developing an e procurement internal customer purchasing and approvals system
• Developing an e quotation preparations system
• Developing an e quotation evaluation system
• Developing an e purchase order system
• Developing an e tendering system
Topic three: e-Procurement Negotiation and Models
• e-Procurement Business Models
• Avoiding Confrontational Negotiating
• Negotiating with an Angry Person
• New Techniques in Influencing
• Understanding the additional Negotiator's Power
• Negotiating Countermeasures and pressure Points
• Negotiation Exercises
Topic four: e-Procurement Management
• E-procurement Workflows
• E-procurement Processes
• E procurement Hardware and Software
• e-procurement User Administration
• e-procurement Security
Topic five: Organizational Improvement through eProcurement
• Integrating E procurement Systems into the company Process
• Integration Issues
• E procurement and Contract Law
• Contracts & Electronic Signatures
• Contract development and E-trading
• Making Changes in the Organization
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]