Establishing & Strengthening Farmer Organizations
15th to 19th Jan 2024
12th to16th Feb 2024
11th to 15th March 2024
8th to 12th April 2024
13th to 17th May 2024
1oth to 14th June 2024
15th to 20th July 2024
12th to 16th Aug 2024
9th to 13th Sept 2024
14th to 18th Oct' 2024
11th to 16th Nov' 2024
9th to 13th Dec 2024
Farmer Organizations are reliable channels of interaction among the participant farmers. Devoid of them, a circumstance of detached voices might come up, that lack control along with overall power to influence the actions of farming service providers. Development of organizations and farmer corporations is occasionally performed with no training them correctly in practice and theory on the basics of community groups. The vast greater part of the farmers don't have lots of experience and skills in the method of setting up these organizations. Nevertheless, lots of federal organizations have created general policies for non-urban development and created policy structure to assist countryside men and women get organized so provision of services might be directed from the numerous kinds of farmer agencies or groups. This program is going to help the participant to grow problems encompassing the organization and efficiency of farmer associations and the best method of fixing them
• Farmer organizations
• Establishment of farmer organizations
• Establish the functions of extension services in Farmer Organizations
• Understanding the crucial concerns influencing involvement in Farmer Organizations
• Understanding the different strategic methods applicable to Farmer Organizations
• Policy issues that has an influence on strengthening and establishment of farmer organizations
Who can attend?
Agriculture Extension, dealing with communities, funding agencies, in governments, Non-Government organizations and research organizations among others for Agriculture assistance activities along with other Development programmers.
• farming development
• Farmer segmentation
• Human Resource Development
• Comprehending the Village Community
• Leadership within the Community
• Cooperating with various agencies
• Community Meetings
• Developing an Organizational Structure
• Management through Education
• Selected Projects
• Community Gains
• Strengthening as well as Revitalizing Community
• Developing a proposal
• Community Endorsement
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]