Content Management System Using PHP & MYSQL
10th- 21st Jan 2022
7th- 18th Feb 2022
14th- 25th Mar 2022
9th- 20th May 2022
11th-22nd July 2022
5th-16th Sept 2022
3rd-14th Oct 2022
7th-18th Nov 2022
5th-16th Dec 2022
This PHP program is going to allow trainees to make a dynamic, interactive site from scratch with the free PHP CMS. Each trainee will discover the right way to develop an excellent site with the PHP CMS.
Who Can Attend?
The PHP system is essential to web designers plus web designers. It is going to be a crucial stepping stone for anyone creating or maintaining sites. Journalist, after high school pupils, college and university pupils, first career experts, supervisors, and senior executives, team leaders or maybe person's interest to learn just how professional sites are authored might also go to.
Training Objectives of Content Management System Using PHP and MSQL
• Form Validation with almost all Secure alternative using Regular Expressions
• Making web pages compelling
• Complete CMS with Admin-Panel
• Starting out with Bootstrap Framework
• Stunning Blog with Commenting efficiency
• Sending Email applying PHP
1. CSS&HTML Basics
3. Building Blocks of PHP
4. Regular Expressions
5. Form Validation
6. Dynamic Web Pages
7. Employee Management
8. Configuring Bootstrap
9. Designing Admin Panel
10. PHP MYSQL Work found Admin-Panel
11. Working with Public Front End of Blog
12. Admin Registration System
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]