Advanced Training on Installation, Use & Maintenance Of DHIS2 Level II
1th-15th Jan 2021
8th- 12th Feb 2021
8th- 12th Mar 2021
12th- 16th Apr 2021
10th-14th May 2021
14th-18th June 2021
12th-16th July 2021
9th-13th Aug 2021
13th-17th Sept 2021
11th-15th Oct 2021
13th-17th Dec 2021
The District Health Information Software (DHIS2) is utilized in over forty nations around the planet. DHIS2 is a tool for presentation, analysis, validation, and collection of aggregate and patient-based statistical data, customized (though not limited) to incorporated health info management activities. It's something having an open metadata style & a flexible user interface which enables the user to develop the contents associated with a specific info system without the demand for programming. DHIS2 and further up is a modular web-based software package designed with open and free source Java frameworks.
Health data and info is considered to be under-documented due to simple improper health and demographic record keeping. We have organized the instruction that aims at constructing the capability of scientists, health report administrators and providers to monitor, manage and keep market information and wellness info more effectively and correctly than using papers. This program on Installation, Maintenance and Use of DHIS two, will equip the individuals with needed knowledge and skills on how you can report, analyze and also disseminate details for most well-being programs.
Who Should Attend?
• Health administrators, Health Information System Officers, scientists, area workers,
Duration: 5 Days
Objectives of training on dhis2 advanced
• DHIS two set up
• Understand what DHIS 2 is and what objective it serves with value to health info systems (HIS)
• DHIS two key features supporting information collection, visualization, validation, presentation and info use
• What are the main technological considerations with regards to deploying DHIS two
• Data collection as well as information entry;
• Data analysis and information visualization;
• Data quality with DHIS 2;
• Data components, and data sets indicators;
• Event capture, tracker, event report and event visualizer capture
• DHIS two configuration to monitor health associated signs and progress towards goals like global development goals
• What are several of the advantages and also issues with utilizing DHIS for HIS
Topics to be Covered
1. Android Implementation
2. Community Health Information System
3. Data Quality
4. DHIS2 for Education
5. Disease Surveillance
6. GIS Maps
7. Logistics Data Integration
8. Server Administration
9. Tracker Implementation Management’
10. Web App Development
Data Design And Data COLLECTION
• Data set
• Data set management
• Data set categories
• Data entry forms
• Adding a brand new segment form
• Customs forms
• Scripting inside custom forms
• Data assignment editor
I. Exercise: Data entry
• Introduction to GIS
• Usefulness of GIS maps
• Thematic layer
• Maps consideration
• Editing and navigation
I. Exercise: generating maps in DHIS2
Data QUALITY And VALIDATION
• Measuring data quality
• Reasons for bad data quality
• What can make quality data
• Common details quality check
• Data validation analysis
• Validation rules
• Improving data quality
I. Exercise: Using DHIS two to enhance information quality
• Data analysis processing
• Data maintenance and handling alterations to the database
• Metadata set up
• Import as well as export of data
• Preparing other information products and reports
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]