Transformational Leadership & Governance Course
4th- 8th Jan 2021
1st- 5th Feb 2021
1st- 5th Mar 2021
5th- 9th April 2021
3rd- 7th May 2021
7th- 11th June 2021
5th-9th July 2021
2nd-6th Aug 2021
6th-10th Sept 2021
4th-8th Oct 2021
1st-5th Nov 2021
6th-10th Dec 2021
Transformational Leaders challenge and acquire the commitment of their followers by sharing a vision, increasing expectations, and producing a sensation of trust, therefore, followers will do to a quality exceeding the own expectations of theirs of what's considered possible. This practical and exciting training program can help you develop like a Transformational Leader. In this particular seminar, delegates are going to study the very best practices from business leaders and put on that in their organizations and teams.
The Developing Transformational Leadership training program was created to give leaders the data and abilities necessary for the challenging role of theirs. Leaders are enabled by this seminar to critically examine the primary vital skills required to guide at a moment when the global economy is suffering from a financial downturn that's running a significant effect on all organizations and all industries.
Uphilos experiential developing transformational Leadership training program is going to cover the critical competencies needed in good leadership. The seminar runs like a 5-day and participants will provide engaged, energized, and also inspired.
Participants on Developing Transformational Leadership training key competencies:
1. Transformational Leadership skills
2. Strategic Thinking & Planning
3. Leading with Emotional Intelligence
4. The Communication Competencies Needed for Leadership
5. The Practice of Leading Change
Who Should Attend
The transformational leadership and governance training program is ideal for a broad range of experts but will be particularly beneficial to:
• All supervisors, center managers, department heads and senior managers
• Engineers along with other technical professionals moving into leadership or management positions
• Human resource personnel like HR Business Partners
• Non-business professionals that require a wider knowledge of leadership principles
• Professionals who'd love a refresher inside leadership topics
• People that are prone to take up leadership positions within the not too distant future
• Determine the role of theirs as a transformational leader
• Demonstrate useful skills in good communication suitable for leadership
• Appreciate strategic thinking and business strategy
• Develop and pinpoint EI competencies
• Identify stages of shift and explore how to overcome resistance to change
• Competency 1: Transformational Leadership Skills
• Competency two: Communication Skills
• Competency Three: Strategic Thinking & Planning
• Competency four: Emotional Intelligence (EI)
• Competency five: Leading Change
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]