Grant Management Using QuickBooks Course
30thSept- 11th Oct 2019
4th- 15th Nov 2019
9th- 20th Dec 2019
13th- 24th Jan 2020
17th-28th Feb 2020
16th-27th Mar 2020
20th-1st May 2020
This course was created to enable those associated with grant management to be effective and efficient in the acquisition as well as utilization of money for advancement purposes, using proper application and techniques of accounting and finance concepts.
Who Can Attend?
Finance Directors, Chief Accountants, Auditors, Budget Accountants, Project officers, Administrators, Procurement officers, Procurement managers, Procurement Directors, Finance Managers, Credit Controllers
• Identify and look at the critical conditions and terms of grant aid for donor-funded projects
• Ensure conformity with donor conditions as well as conditions
• Providing supporting documents
• procurement of services and goods; and also meeting financial reporting requirements
• Use a grant routine to managing multiple funded programmes • Make a donor economic report to match with a task narrative report.
• Describe the 4 phases in the grant managing cycle
• Clarify the fundamental obligations and routines required for effective grant management
• Describe the effect of international exchange on grant control • Identify the demands for closing off of a donor grant.
• Utilization of Quickbooks and Succeed in the management of grant
• Key issues in grant management
• The grant managing life cycle
• Responsibilities and systems in grant management
• The flow of donor funds
• Assessing the terms and also conditions in grant agreements
• How grant agreements effect on accounting and procurement systems
• Complying with donor reporting requirements
• Managing multiple donor funded projects
• Managing relationships that are key for successful grant management
• Advanced QuickBooks contained grant management
• Advanced excel functions and formulas for grant management
• Excel chart complete for grant presentation
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org