Financial Modeling & Valuation Course
25th -29th Jan 2021
22nd-26th Feb 2021
22nd-26th Mar 2021
26th-30th Apr 2021
24th-28th May 2021
21st-25th June 2021
26th-30th July 2021
23rd-27th Aug 2021
20th-24th Sept 2021
25th-29th Oct 2021
22nd-26th Nov 2021
27th-31st Dec 2021
The program on financial modeling and valuation extends the primary principle unveiled in principles of finance by emphasizing its useful application to potential financial problems and strategic financial decisions.
Who can attend?
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Managing directors
• Business managers
• Financial Analysts
• Investment officers
• Analyzing a financial statement
• Analyzing the balance sheet
• Cash Flow analysis
• To understand how financial modeling can be applied during finance reporting
• Utilization DCF & WACC
• Utilization of Excel during financial modelling
• The use of valuation
• Comprehending equity & business value
2. Comparable Company Analysis
• Selection of comparable companies
• Spread of comparable companies
• Analysis of valuation multiples
• Understanding and concluding value
• Selection of comparable transactions
• Spread of comparable transactions
2. Discounted CashFlow evaluation
3. Weighted-Average-Cost-of-Capital (WACC)
4.Integrated Cash Flow Model
5. Modeling and also projecting the financial statements
6. Concluding and analyzing the model
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]