30thSept- 4th Oct 2019
4th- 8th Nov 2019
9th- 13th Dec 2019
13th- 17th Jan 2020
17th-21st Feb 2020
16th-20th Mar 2020
20th-24th Apr 2020
Effective business management skills are an essential aspect of finding success in the present complex workplace. This program offers invaluable awareness created to assist participants better understand the features and also uses of business management in an assortment of locations.
Who can attend?
• Business Ethics
• Business Ownership
• Characteristics of Business Management
• Control and Implementation
• Desirable Qualities for Successful Business Management
• Planning and Organizing
• Supervision, & Decision Making in Leadership
• Time & Stress Management
• Typical Business
2. Business Management & It's Application
• Business Activities
• Legal Structure of a Business
• Management Functions
• Purpose of a company
• Starting a company
3. Business Organizational Functions and Structures of Management
• Kinds of Organizational Structure
• Functional Approach to understanding Business Management
• Management Information Systems
4. Finance For Entrepreneurs
• Business Math
• Financial Analysis
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Financing Alternatives • Preparing Budgets
• The Balance Sheet
• Using Financial Statements
5. Business Environments
• Economic Environments
• Ethical Environments
• Global Environments
• Government Environments
• Human Environments
• Trade Environments
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com