Electronic Document & Records Management
13th- 17th Jan 2020
17th-21st Feb 2020
16th-20th Mar 2020
20th-24th Apr 2020
4th-8th May 2020
18th-22nd May 2020
15th-19th June 2020
13th-17th July 2020
17th-21st Aug 2020
14th-18th Sept 2020
12th-16th Oct 2020
16th-20th Nov 2020
14th-18th Dec 2020
The benefits of electronic document and records management processes will be discussed in this program. It is going to equip participants with the requisite knowledge and skills to efficiently deal with info using modern ICT equipment, applications, and techniques in managing info.
Who can attend?
Compliance Officers/Managers, Records, Information Security Managers Managers
Information Managers, Knowledge Managers, Operations Managers, Administrators
• Components, international standards and legal obligations for electronic records and document management systems (EDRMS)
• Management of electric info
• Delivering info at the purpose of need
• implementation and structure of records retention schedule
• Development of an electronic document and record management (EDRM) technique
• Sources as well as uses of info
• Legal environment
• Policies as well as requirements • Documents vs. records
• Document lifecycle
• The price of non-compliance
• Business procedures and document flow
• Document capture; discussed folders
• Capture models
• Classification and retrieval
• Using and extracting document written content
• Document imaging vs. paper management
• Interfacing and interoperability
• Access and control
• Audit trails
• Working and creating with information that is new
• Document development • Word guides vs. eForms
• Deploying and designing electronic forms
• Document distribution
• Workflow as well as business process modeling
• Technology options
• Developing an info strategy
• Selecting electronic document and record management systems
• Implementing EDRMS
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]