Budgeting For Managers
1th-15th Jan 2021
8th- 12th Feb 2021
8th- 12th Mar 2021
12th- 16th Apr 2021
10th-14th May 2021
14th-18th June 2021
12th-16th July 2021
9th-13th Aug 2021
13th-17th Sept 2021
11th-15th Oct 2021
13th-17th Dec 2021
This program teaches the participant how making budgeting a compelling, interesting tool. Useful techniques for evaluating the present costs and budget, identifying organizational inputs & outputs, preparing for problems, and attaining monetary objectives will be learned by participants.
Who can attend?
Management workers and the assistants of theirs that are associated with the budgeting process
• Recognize the concepts, strategies and practices applied to each business
• Identify just how budgeting techniques, principles, practices and techniques apply
• Assess the use of the budget forms
• Assess organization existing spending budget, manager 's funds, spending budget forms, and pre-budgeting activity
• Recognize natural issues in the process of budgeting
• Evaluate just how budget plans enable the presence of inherent issues
• Recognize the "must" components of preparing a budget
• Evaluate your finances plans
• Identify as well as determine an organization 's outputs
• Determine what settings those outputs
• Verify tkinds ofthe organizational inputs
• Integrate the inputs especially to the organization of yours
• Identification of costs & cost drivers
• Preparation for uncertainty
• Realizing assumptions as vital tools to overcome uncertainty
• Determine uncontrollable internal factors and outside environmental factors
• Provide individuals with resources to properly communicate problems and opportunities in meaningful terms to employers, subordinates, and peers
• Recognize the sources of budget numbers
• Specify the crucial questions that should be answered prior to revenue forecasting
• Recall the concepts of proper cost budgeting
• Verify the various kinds of capital expenditures
• Formulate procedure for getting budget approval
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]