Training on Budgeting for Managers
15th to 19th Jan 2024
12th to16th Feb 2024
11th to 15th March 2024
8th to 12th April 2024
13th to 17th May 2024
1oth to 14th June 2024
15th to 20th July 2024
12th to 16th Aug 2024
9th to 13th Sept 2024
14th to 18th Oct' 2024
11th to 16th Nov' 2024
9th to 13th Dec 2024
Training on budgeting for managers trains the participant how making budgeting a compelling, interesting tool. Useful techniques for evaluating the present costs and budget, identifying organizational inputs & outputs, preparing for problems, and attaining monetary objectives will be learned by participants.
Who can attend?
Management workers and the assistants of theirs that are associated with the budgeting process
Objectives of the Training
• Recognize the concepts, strategies and practices applied to each business
• Identify just how budgeting techniques, principles, practices and techniques apply
• Assess the use of the budget forms
Program Content on Training on Budgeting for Managers
• Assess organization existing spending budget, manager 's funds, spending budget forms, and pre-budgeting activity
• Recognize natural issues in the process of budgeting
• Evaluate just how budget plans enable the presence of inherent issues
• Recognize the "must" components of preparing a budget
• Evaluate your finances plans
• Identify as well as determine an organization 's outputs
• Determine what settings those outputs
• Verify organizational inputs
• Integrate the inputs especially to the organization of yours
• Identification of costs & cost drivers
• Preparation for uncertainty
• Realizing assumptions as vital tools to overcome uncertainty
• Determine uncontrollable internal factors and outside environmental factors
• Provide individuals with resources to properly communicate problems and opportunities in meaningful terms to employers, subordinates, and peers
• Recognize the sources of budget numbers
• Specify the crucial questions that should be answered prior to revenue forecasting
• Recall the concepts of proper cost budgeting
• Verify the various kinds of capital expenditures
• Formulate procedure for getting budget approval
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]