Advanced Excel Dashboards Training
3rd -7th Jan 2022
7th-11th Feb 2022
4th-8th Apr 2022
6th-10th May 2022
4th-8th July 2022
1st-5th Aug 2022
5th-9th Sept 2022
7th-11th Nov 2022
5th-9th Dec 2022
This program teaches how one can produce Excel dashboards capable of updating with the press of Refresh switch, or via a message and paste of the latest details into the spreadsheet. Even, analysis and insight alerts are provided by Excel Dashboards. They're dynamic and interactive, and have wide range of uses, offering assistance with project management, KPI management, customer service, forecasting. They typically place on a single web page, displaying essential fashion, data, and comparisons in tiny tables or graphs.
Who can attend?
Anybody with an average understanding of Excel desirinf to understand how you can produce dashboards that will improve the spreadsheets of theirs with readily understood and active data displays.
• Creating Professional Dashboards
• Pivot Tables and also Pivot Charts, Functions, Conditional Formatting, Macros and formulas
• Create visualizations charts
1. Introduction to Dashboards
2. Inserting Graphics for a Dashboard
3. Formulas and functions
4. Dashboard Navigation
5. Workbook's Structure and Layout
6. Using Excel Objects in Specialist Dashboard View
7. Using VBA and macros with Dashboards
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]