Training On Business Analytics With Excel
23rd-27th Sept 2019
11th-15th Nov 2019
16th-20th Dec 2019
20th-24th Jan 2020
24th-28th Feb 2020
23rd-27th Mar 2020
27th-30th Apr 2020
Microsoft Excel is essentially the most widely used strategy, reporting, and analytics software. This course is going to equip the participants with information analytical capabilities using Excel's characteristics. The individuals will be trained some statistical ideas on how you can get insights from information and take data-driven choices using Excel.
The participant will even develop abilities in Excel pivots as well as the use of theirs to summarize information in adaptable ways, enabling fast exploration of information and creating essential insights from the accumulated information. The program will additionally include Power BI, and that is the latest and the very best tool offered by Microsoft for analytics as well as information visualization.
Who Can Attend
Business Analytics with Excel program is highly recommended for experts that are want to construct the capacity of theirs in the area of analytics. The program is best suited for individuals who presently use Excel at the office and will gain from enhanced Excel abilities for reporting, analysis, and presentation.
By the conclusion of the course you are going to be ready to:
• Understand value of company analytics in business
• Understand basics of succeed analytics functions and conditional formatting
• Analyze with advanced datasets utilizing pivot tables and slicers
• Solve analytical problems with tools as scenario manager, goal and solver seek
• Apply statistical concepts and tools like moving average, theory assessment, regression and ANOVA to data sets utilizing Excel
• Represent your findings with dashboards and charts
• Use Microsoft Power BI
Introduction to Business Analytics
• What is Business Analytics?
• Analysis vs Analytics
• Types of Analytics
• Areas of Analytics
Conditional Formatting using Excel
• Custom Formatting
• Conditional Formatting
• Logical Functions
• Look up and also Reference Functions
• VLOOKUP Function
• HLOOKUP Function
• MATCH Function
• INDEX and also OFFSET Function
• Statistical Function
• SUMIFS Function
• COUNTIFS Function
Analysis Data using PIVOT Tables
• Pivot Table Introduction
• Grouping within Pivot Table Introduction
• Custom Calculation
• Calculated Field and also Calculated Item
• Creating a Slicer
Dashboard within Excel
• What is a Dashboard?
• Dashboard Design
• Chart Formatting
• Interactive Dashboard with Form Controls
• Interactive Chart
Business Analytics using Excel
• Solver Addin
• Goal Seek
• Scenario Manager
• Data Table
• Descriptive Statistics
Statistical Analysis using Excel
• Hypothesis Testing
• VBA variables
• VBA functions
• Application Object
• Power Pivot
• Power View
• Power Query
• Power Map
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org