Training on Strategic Social Media Marketing
8th to 12th Jan 2024
5th to 9th Feb 2024
4th to 8th March 2024
1st to 5th April 2024
6th to 10th May 2024
3rd to 7th June 2024
1st to 5th July 2024
5th to 9th Aug 2024
2nd to 6th Sept 2024
7th to 11th Oct' 2024
4th-8th Nov' 2024
2nd to 6th Dec 2024
This program aims at offering participants a certain awareness regarding how to create & control a brand & enhance the brand 's communication points throughout consumer 's knowledge. This branding course addresses brand personality, values, culture, branding and communication strategies
Various strategies and topics regarding developing, measuring, and also managing a brand, which includes indirect and direct methods of brand equity, components of ideal brand knowledge, choice of brand elements, advancement of supporting advertising programs, and management of brands in the long run will be examined by us.
Duration: 5 Days
Who Should Attend
This program is applicable to anybody doing work in advertising, public relations, communications, social networking and also marketing.
• Develop a framework to determine and create brand positioning and additionally values to create customer based brand equity
• Plan and implement brand advertising plans through integrated marketing communications plus brand associations to develop brand equity
• Evaluate the way a brand equity management product is able to capture customer mindset and also enhance market performance through outcomes and sources of brand name equity • Design certain methods which concentrate around extending, revitalizing and reinforcing existing brands to keep brand name resonance (i.e. faithfulness, attachment, engagement and community).
• How to recognize and create brand positioning and values
• How to prepare and implement brand advertising programs
• How to assess a brand equity management system
• How to develop techniques that keep existing brand resonance
• Discover the reason why brand identity is important, and also how you can manage the company team
• How to determine the brand vision and mission
• How to get to find out the ideal audience
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]