Training on Social Media Analytics
9th -13th Jan 2023
6th-10th Feb 2023
3rd-7th Apr 2023
5th -9th June2023
10th-14th July 2023
7th-11th Aug 2023
4th-8th Sept 2023
2nd-6th Oct 2023
11th-15th Dec 2023
In Social media Analytics, learner is subjected to both advantages and also limitations of being dependent on social networking information as compared to conventional techniques of marketing research. Partnering with a prominent social networking listening platform, this particular program offers learners together with the foundational skills of social networking listening like the development of monitors and also typical social media metrics. Moving beyond social networking listening, this particular program shows learners precisely how social networking information could be utilized to provide insights into industry framework as well as consumers' perceptions of the manufacturer. Learners are going to have the chance to evaluate information and know exactly how to "listen" to the information by watching video lectures as well as submitting tasks, discussion boards, practice quizzes, as well as peer assessments.
Who Should Attend?
The program is essential for: • Social Media Managers.
• Community Managers.
• PR Specialists.
• E Commerce Managers.
The program is going to assist pupils to learn: • How put in place, test, monitor and also optimize promotions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
• The differences between Analytics and metrics, and also the reason it is critical.
• How to build campaign goals, KPIs along with other essential metrics to observe • How to add Google Analytics into your projects to see general traffic sources which provide site visitors to the site of yours, including community.
• How to enhance promotions through methodical A/B tests.
• Digital marketing principles and role of social networking analytics
• Social media monitoring and listening
• Social media analytics like Facebook Insights as well as Twitter analytics. Common techniques and tools.
• Social networking audit and also paid community analytics
• Reporting and social networking KPIs - Remember what food we calculate? What exactly are the typical KPIs for the different social networking platforms?
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]