Quantitative Data Management, Analysis, & Visualization With Python Course
20th -20th Jan 2023
13th-17th Feb 2023
15th-19th Apr 2023
22nd-26th May 2023
26th-30th June 2023
21st-25th Aug 2023
18th-22nd Sept 2023
20th-24th Nov 2023
4th-8th Dec 2023
This training on data analysis using PYTHON helps one to make use of the abilities of Python when analyzing big data, create effective visualizations, and buy efficient machine learning algorithms. The course is created for both novices who possess basic programming knowledge or developers looking to learn more on data Science & analysis of huge amount of data.
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Objectives of Training on Data Analysis Using Python
• interactive dynamic visualizations
• K Means Clustering, Linear Regression, and Logistic Regression
• Random Decision and Forest Trees
• SciKit Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
• Neural Networks
• Support Vector Machines
• Report writing on the research
• Research Design
• Python for Data Machine and Science
• Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
• Numbly for Numerical Data
• Pandas for Data Analysis
• Spark for Big Data Analysis
• Matplotlib for Python Plotting
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This's a basic program targeting participants with an elementary understanding of Statistics coming from Agriculture, Economics, Livelihoods, and Food Security, Nutrition, Education, Public or medical health experts among individuals that currently have a little statistical knowledge, but want to be conversant with the principles and uses of statistical modeling by using Python.
1. Basic statistical terms and concepts
2. Research Design
3. Survey Planning, Implementation and Completion
4. Introduction to Python
5. Learning Numpy
6. Intro to Pandas
7. Working with Data
8. Big Data and Spark with Python
9. Data Visualization
10. Data Analysis
11. Report writing for surveys, data dissemination, demand and use
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]