Quantitative Data Management & Analysis Using SPSS
25th -29th Jan 2021
22nd-26th Feb 2021
22nd-26th Mar 2021
26th-30th Apr 2021
24th-28th May 2021
21st-25th June 2021
26th-30th July 2021
23rd-27th Aug 2021
20th-24th Sept 2021
25th-29th Oct 2021
22nd-26th Nov 2021
27th-31st Dec 2021
The training on data analysis using SPSS is essential in the improvement of higher comprehension of the principles of statistics. It's going to offer the individuals with a wide idea of computer-assisted data evaluation. Moreover, the training is going to focus on developing abilities that are essential to the transformation of info using SPSS.
Course DURATION: five DAYS
Objectives of Data Analysis using SPSS Training:
• Detecting the outliers inside a data series
• Performing the basic data analysis procedures: Frequencies, Descriptives, Explore, Means, Crosstabs
• Testing the principle of normality
• Transform variables
Who Can Attend?
The program targets project staff, decision makers, managers, researchers, and development practitioners that are accountable for programs and projects in an organization.
· Creating Charts in SPSS
· Checking for Normality Using Numerical and graphical Methods
· Detecting Outliers Using Graphical and numerical Methods
· Detecting Outliers - How you can Handle the Outliers
· Data Transformations
· Pearson Correlation - Introduction
· Predictive Techniques, sequential, binomial, multiple, multinomial, simple, and ordinal regression,
· Scaling Techniques
· Data Reduction
· Principal Component Analysis
· Correspondence Analysis
· Grouping Methods
· Cluster Analysis
· Discriminant Analysis
· Multiple Response Analysis
NB: The above topics are just part of what will be covered.
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]