Panel Data Models In STATA Course
3rd -7th Jan 2022
7th-11th Feb 2022
4th-8th Apr 2022
6th-10th May 2022
4th-8th July 2022
1st-5th Aug 2022
5th-9th Sept 2022
7th-11th Nov 2022
5th-9th Dec 2022
This course panel data models in stata concentrates on the interpretation of the assumptions and panel-data estimates underlying the models that provide rise for them. Both "real" data and also simulation methods are utilized to produce intuition for the techniques tackled in the workshop. The breadth on the lectures will be beneficial in case you wish to find out about panel data analysis or in case you're familiar with the subjects.
The ideas provided are reinforced with practical workouts after every section. We also provide additional materials and exercises at the conclusion of every access and lecture to the experts of ours for any additional questions.
Panel Data Models in Stata training Objective:
These training course is going to equip you with implementation and analysis of linear, nonlinear, as well as powerful panel data estimators using Stata.
Who can attend?
The program is geared for practitioners and researchers in all fields. Familiarity with basic time series, cross-sectional summary data as well as linear regression is an added advantage
- A fast introduction to Stata
- An introduction to panel data
- Overview of fundamental ideas in panel data
- Random-effects model
- Fixed-effects model
- Deciding between fixed and random effects
- Cross-sectional estimation under endogeneity
- Logit styles for panel data
- Poisson styles for panel data
- Population-averaged models
- Panel-data estimation under endogeneity
- Probit styles for panel data
- Powerful models
- Creating your very own dynamic models
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]