Marketing Research & Analysis Course
20th-24th Jan 2020
24th-28th Feb 2020
23rd-27th Mar 2020
20th-24th Apr 2020
25th-29th May 2020
22nd-26th June 2020
27th-31st July 2020
24th-28th Aug 2020
21st-25th Sept 2020
26th-30th Oct 2020
23rd-27th Nov 2020
14th-18th Dec 2020
This course market research and anlysis uses a thorough hands-on approach in conducting and designing research. From opinion investigation to social networking analytics, a broad contexts, and methods. Individuals are subjected to the different phases of research task from finally recognizing the demand for study and definition of the issue to analyzing data; interpreting results. Appropriate research methods, questionnaires, fieldwork, and surveys are included. Both quantitative and qualitative methods are presented. In addition, various analytical methods are released "hands-on" using Excel, NVIVO, state, and SPSS.
Objectives of Market Research and Analysis training:
• Demonstrate proficiency with the statistical software bundle as well as the capability to utilize them to get into marketing information, do numerous kinds of statistical analyses and understand the outputs of theirs.
• Demonstrating a working understanding of the principles and techniques of marketing research.
• Demonstrating problem analysis techniques and also the ability to convert a management issue right into an achievable research question.
• Exhibit knowledge of quantitative and qualitative study techniques and the application of theirs to advertising analysis
• Show knowledge of designing a questionnaire and sampling theory.
Who can attend?
Analyst, upcoming data scientist and stasticans or also novices who wish to understand how you can evaluate data with Tableau.
Topics to be Covered
· Introduction to Marketing Research
· Problem Definition
· Data analysis using SPSS, STATA
· Data Preparation
· Descriptive Research Design
· Hypothesis testing, Frequencies, and Cross-tabulation
· Measurement, Scaling
· Qualitative Methods
· Research Design
Correlation and Regression
Sources of Secondary Data
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]