Project Administration, Negotiation Skills & Contract Management Course
20th-24th Feb 2023
27th-31st Mar 2023
22nd-26th May 2023
24th-28th July 2023
22nd-26th Aug 2023
25th-29th Sept 2023
23rd-27th Oct 2023
4th -8th Dec 2023
Contracts should be managed to optimize the benefits and lessen the risks for your business to reap the advantages of a contracting operation. Lack of notice to information during the tendering, bad evaluation techniques as well as improperly administered contracts may be too expensive for the company. This course on project administration, negotiation skills, and contract management helps trainees develop these abilities and also offer techniques to handle contracts.
• Administer contract management systems
• Document management, contract registers, price control
• Learn roles and accountabilities of the administration team
• Management & tactics to solve contractual issues / problems
• Negotiation methods for solving
• Requirements and info in contracts
• Understanding contracts
• Understanding preparation, and scheduling monitoring
• Understanding responsibilities & rights under the contract
• Understanding specifications for contract administration procedures
• Understanding the idea of key opportunity and risk areas
Who can attend training on contract management?
Administration of contracts, superintendents, supervisors, site managers, project managers, organization administrators
• Contract Administration & Procedures
• Contract Close Out
• Contract Reporting
• Extension of Time
• Health, Quality Assurance, Safety &
• Key Performance Indicators
• Negotiation Skills & Strategy for Resolution
• Procedures, Variations &Extension of Time
• Progress and Programming Monitoring
• Tender Process
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]m