Monitoring & Evaluation For Food Security & Nutrition
17th- 28th Jan 2022
14th- 25th Feb 2022
11th- 22nd Apr 2022
13th- 24th Jun 2022
8th-19th Aug 2022
19th-30th Sept 2022
17th-28th Oct 2022
14th-25th Nov 2022
12th-23rd Dec 2022
To have a hunger free world, it is crucial to provide alternative remedies that provide the most significant impacts on growth results. Monitoring, and evalation and also analysis tools, play a vital component in making sure Food Security programs are created, implemented as a system and the health and happiness of the little objective communities are helped by them. This training on monitoring and evaluation for food security and nutrition equips people with adequate skills to develop and handle excellent M& E systems.
Who Can Attend?
It is an extensive training targeting range of program personnel, thematic team and management staff, federal officials, system managers; Project managers, policymakers as well as program implementers; development experts as well as activists and NGOs, Research business e.t.c for Agriculture help pursuits.
No of Days: 10
Get capabilities in both qualitative and quantitative data collection along with evaluation in serious M& E for food security as well as nutrition programs.
Strengthen the competence of theirs within the developing, keeping track of, and then evaluation of FSN programs.
Course Content: Training on monitoring and evaluation for food security
Fundamentals of Monitoring and Evaluation
Food Security and Nutrition M&E Frameworks
Food Security and Nutrition Indicators
Components of an M&E Plan
M&E Considerations for Health and Nutrition
Data Management for FSN and M&E
Gender element in M&E for FSN
Evaluation of Food Security as well as Nutrition Programs
Impact Assessment of FSN Programs
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]