Training on Microsoft Excel For Health Care Professionals
4th- 8th Jan 2021
1st- 5th Feb 2021
1st- 5th Mar 2021
5th- 9th April 2021
3rd- 7th May 2021
7th- 11th June 2021
5th-9th July 2021
2nd-6th Aug 2021
6th-10th Sept 2021
4th-8th Oct 2021
1st-5th Nov 2021
6th-10th Dec 2021
The healthcare sector presents various scenarios so all course instances, as well as homework assignments, will work with healthcare based datasets, including patient entrance rates, disease rates, etc.
Duration: 5 Days
Who Can Attend
Anybody within the Health Care field.
The goal of this workshop is introducing the Excel user to many of Excel's main features, which includes information organization, formulas, along with pivot tables.
After the program, you are going to be ready to: • Introduce the latest Excel user on the program 's features.
• Expand on fundamental Excel skills by establishing a worksheet for a point source outbreak investigation. The situation in which there's an outbreak of a foodborne illness which is tracked down to one banquet event. The objective is usually to put in place a spreadsheet to ensure that an outbreak investigation may be conducted in time that is real.
• Introduce the use of standard mathematical formulas by filling within a budget worksheet.
• Utilize the worksheet which we constructed in Objective two to complete the mock outbreak searching.
• Learn the basic usage of PivotTables found MS Excel • Demonstrate just how Excel can be utilized for writing type letters.
1. • Formatting: Adjusting fonts, textual content alignment; inserting rows, columns as well as setting cell dimensions, borders and also history colors; merging cells & sorting data.
• Formulas as well as Functions: Use of cellular recommendations in formulas (including complete recommendations as well as naming cells); duplicating formulas; integrated features (some include: Sum, COUNT, MAX, MIN, IF).
• Graphs and charts: Inserting, formatting, and labeling numerous kinds of charts as well as graphs.
• Templates: Use of both integrated guides and internet templates.
2. • Graphs and Charts: Reiteration of charting as well as graphing abilities from Course one, as well as sparklines.
• Functions, Pivot Tables, plus Macros: Use of integrated tasks (some include: SUMIF, COUNTIF, Pivot tables, and lookup); checking worksheets for mistakes in formulas; launch to simple macro consumption.
• Formatting: Linking and inserting worksheets; uses of conditional formatting alternatives.
• Protecting Worksheets: Prevention of worksheets becoming modified with no consent.
3. • Functions: Introduction to Visual Basic along with Macro skills; text and concatenate to columns functions; Tracking changes; function is sought by Goal; plus use of the timepiece windowpane.
• Data: Accessing information from outside sources.
• Other: Customizing the toolbars.
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]