Training on Introduction To Occupational Health & Safety
4th- 8th Jan 2021
1st- 5th Feb 2021
1st- 5th Mar 2021
5th- 9th April 2021
3rd- 7th May 2021
7th- 11th June 2021
5th-9th July 2021
2nd-6th Aug 2021
6th-10th Sept 2021
4th-8th Oct 2021
1st-5th Nov 2021
6th-10th Dec 2021
WHO, details general health as turning into an express of real physical and mental wellness without just the lack of an ailment or perhaps maybe infirmity. This training preps people in developing, promoting, and maintenaning workplace policies in addition to programs which guaranteee the mental, physical, and social health and happiness of employees to enhance efficiency, lessen wellness managing expense, and cut the pace of absenteeism at the job place.
Duration: 5 Days
Who Can Attend?
This specific system is meant for:
• Health in addition to security representative
• Line supervisors
• Members of health and also safety committee
After the system, trainees are going to have the capacity to
Describe occupational health & safety is a lot more than crash prevention
Define the role health representatives play during occupational health
Explain methods where hazardous waste is able to go in to the body and the proper method to stop them from getting in to the entire body
Gain knowledge on fire safety & conducting fire drills
1: Occupational Safety and Health
Definition and introduction
Scope of the issues worldwide
The number of hazards
The key of managing commitment
The value of training
2: Occupational Hazards &Accidents
Deciding on ways of control
Results of accidents
Planning as well as investigation
3: Office Safety
Unsafe circumstances at work
Safe job station
Exits and emergency plan
Occupational Health and Safety Act
4: Work Safe and ergonomic Work Procedure
Hands methods and controls
Heavy manual work
The job of health representative
5: Fire Safety &Response Plan
The principle of combustion
Fire Extinguishers varieties
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]