Training on Introduction To Health System Management
30th- 3rd Jan 2020
3rd- 7th Feb 2020
2nd- 6th Mar 2020
6th- 10th April 2020
4th 8th May 2020
1st- 5th June 2020
6th-10th July 2020
3rd-7th Aug 2020
7th-11th Sept 2020
5th-9th Oct 2020
9th-13th Nov 2020
7th-11th Dec 2020
Positive health outcomes are minimal across a lot of the developing world, and also the persistence of profound inequities in overall health condition is an issue from what no nation in the planet is exempt. At the center of the man, problem is a failure of wellness systems. Much of the concern of disease may be prevented or even cured with known, affordable technologies. The issue is becoming drugs, vaccines, other forms and information of prevention, treatment or care - promptly, reliably, in a quantity that is sufficient and at a cost that is reasonable - to those that want them. In far too many nations the methods required to accomplish this are on the purpose of collapse and are accessible only to certain organizations within the public. Failing or inadequate health methods are one of the primary hurdles to scaling up interventions achieving internationally agreed activities including the MDGs a realistic possibility.
The expanding desire to improve healthcare systems enhances the urgency of the program that creates and also strengthens the capability of health worker, decision and policymakers in the program sectors with an aim to attain better health results.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for health administrators, hospital matrons/patrons, policy/decision makers, clinic head of departments as well as healthcare superintendent
1. To build capacity and create human aid in consulting services for medical control to satisfy the public needs
2. To develop the management capability of the health sector through building up the amount and quality of continuing classes for leader and managers of the health sector.
3. To boost the quality of health management
4. To make a foundation for preparing the organizational design, medical management, and building of legal papers.
5. To enhance the capability of management, administration as well as policy development for the sector.
Subjects Being Covered
• An Overview of Health System - situation when research via an advanced nation along with a growing nation
• Social Customer and Marketing Service in Health Care Organizations • ERP in the medical business: how as well as what?
• Project Management
• Management of Team Decision Making Processes & Conflict Resolution
1. A look at Health System - Case Study From an advanced Country and a developing Country
• Defining a wellness system
• Components of a wellness system
• Characteristics of a functioning wellness system
• Challenges and appearing health Issues
• Case study Kenya
• Case study Israel
2.Customer service in Health Care Organizations
• Benefits of top-notch customer support in a healthcare setting
• How diligent satisfaction affects the bottom line
• Understand the benefits of an attitude
• Listening skills
• Learn basic principles of emotional intelligence and controlling emotions
• Deal with disabled and senior patients
• Stress management techniques
3. Marketing and Social networking Use in Healthcare Systems
• Introduction to e-marketing
• The fundamentals of major social networks as well as the way they go with the healthcare industry
• Importance of social networking in today's humanitarian environment and business/corporate
• Social media profile and marketing
• Integration of conventional marketing and online
• Permission marketing models
• E-Commerce promotion tactics
• E-Commerce strengths and weaknesses
• Online publicity
• Developing highly effective marketing databases
• Target marketing
• Effective online search engine optimization
4. Managing Health within Cultural Contexts
• Communication skills and also the patient-doctor relationship
• Population health and also the context of common practice
• Professional and honest role
• Organization plus legal dimensions
5. Management of Team, Conflict and Decision-Making Processes Resolution
• Teamwork, Effectiveness, and Communication in Health Care
• Decision making
• Conflict management process
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]