Training Course On Hospital Administration Management
30th- 3rd Jan 2020
3rd- 7th Feb 2020
2nd- 6th Mar 2020
6th- 10th April 2020
4th 8th May 2020
1st- 5th June 2020
6th-10th July 2020
3rd-7th Aug 2020
7th-11th Sept 2020
5th-9th Oct 2020
9th-13th Nov 2020
7th-11th Dec 2020
Who Should Apply
Public health practitioners, students, hospital management staff, risk assessors, quantitative health geographers, exposure scientists, epidemiologists.
Duration: 5 Days
• Define the idea of hospital administration as well as management
• Analyze the functions and issues of different parts of a clinic
• Describe the control principles and techniques used in hospitals
• Apply quality management versions in hospitals
• Appreciate the job of HMIS in clinics and how you can create, analyze and use the info for planning, monitoring, implementation, and analysis of health outcomes
• Undertake a task to tackle hospital administration challenges in a selected division in a hospital
• Challenges of clinic administration
• Hospital governance
• Administration of inpatient services
• Administration of outpatient services
• Ward as well as theater administration
• Health management info systems in hospitals
• Materials management
• Human resource management
• Financial management
• Time management
• Quality managing in hospitals
• Hospital Management Information Systems
• Hospital administration during a disaster
• Hospital administration with a target on MDGs
• Strategic management of hospitals
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]