Training Course On Hospital Administration Management
4th- 8th Jan 2021
1st- 5th Feb 2021
1st- 5th Mar 2021
5th- 9th April 2021
3rd- 7th May 2021
7th- 11th June 2021
5th-9th July 2021
2nd-6th Aug 2021
6th-10th Sept 2021
4th-8th Oct 2021
1st-5th Nov 2021
6th-10th Dec 2021
Who Should Apply
Public health practitioners, students, hospital management staff, risk assessors, quantitative health geographers, exposure scientists, epidemiologists.
Duration: 5 Days
• Define the idea of hospital administration as well as management
• Analyze the functions and issues of different parts of a clinic
• Describe the control principles and techniques used in hospitals
• Apply quality management versions in hospitals
• Appreciate the job of HMIS in clinics and how you can create, analyze and use the info for planning, monitoring, implementation, and analysis of health outcomes
• Undertake a task to tackle hospital administration challenges in a selected division in a hospital
• Challenges of clinic administration
• Hospital governance
• Administration of inpatient services
• Administration of outpatient services
• Ward as well as theater administration
• Health management info systems in hospitals
• Materials management
• Human resource management
• Financial management
• Time management
• Quality managing in hospitals
• Hospital Management Information Systems
• Hospital administration during a disaster
• Hospital administration with a target on MDGs
• Strategic management of hospitals
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]