Application Of GIS Analysis In WASH – Water Sanitation & Hygiene
16th- 27th Jan 2023
6th- 17th Feb 2023
10th-21st Apr 2023
19th- 30th Jun 2023
7th-18th Aug 2023
4th-15th Sept 2023
16th-27th Oct 2023
13th-24th Nov 2023
11th-22nd Dec 2023
GIS in WASH programmes integration aids in applying goal based interventions as it assists in creating the type of complex surroundings more easily and simply for you to recognize the earth and make informed and proper choices. Free open source GIS application for each desktop and web program is opening up options for recording and processing geographical data, after which publishing maps via the web. The emphasis of h20 sanitation as well as hygiene (WASH) programmes is advertising great environmental plus personal hygiene to be able to enhance and protect health.
Who Can Attend?
Public health and fitness, Environmentalist, M & E Experts, Program Manager, Civil Engineers, Epidemiologists, Quantitative well-being geographers, Exposure researchers, Pupils & Risk assessors.
No understanding of GIS is needed. Individuals will work hard on their very own laptop computer with Quantum GIS (QGIS)
By completing this training course, participants are going to be in a position to:-
• Evaluate the spatial information needs in Water Sanitation as well as Hygiene
• Use GIS as well as RS as a tool for checking Wash projects Activities
• Assess spatial details availability
• Understand the benefits of Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) found Wash programs
• Use participatory GIS (PGIS) at the neighborhood level
• Carry out water as well as sanitation modeling using GIS
• Collect information using Mobile information gathering tools
• Carry out essential data analysis utilizing statistical software 's
• Design and implement their very own GIS projects that incorporate remote sensing data, GPS based field info in an excellent geospatial framework
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]