Training on Effective B2B & Trade Marketing Strategies
22nd to 26th Jan 2024
19th to 23rd Feb 2024
25th to 29th March 2024
22nd to 26th April 2024
20th to 24th May 2024
24th to 28th June 2024
22nd to 26th July 2024
26th to 30th Aug 2024
23rd to 27th Sept 2024
21st to 25th Oct' 2024
25th-29th Nov' 2024
16 to 20th Dec 2024
Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising is usually much more complicated when compared with customer advertising. In B2B advertising, not just are businesses engaging potential buyers, you will find frequently times the requirement to promote on the trade (mainly wholesaler, merchant, or maybe distributor). Understanding the critical value of effective relationships plus marketing strategies that are good will guarantee businesses remain in a positive place within the industry. This's just created feasible in case the company has an excellent knowledge of business practices, internal ethic code and the regulatory framework.
Who Can Attend?
This program is designed for; General Managers, Marketing and sales, Sales Directors/Managers, Trade Marketing Directors/Managers, Trade Operations Managers, Channel Development Managers, Channel Marketing Managers, National Sales Managers, Customer Marketing Managers, Category Development Managers as well as Key Account Managers.
The program is going to assist individuals to: • Have a greater understanding and appreciation of just how they should more successfully promote their services and products on a B2B viewpoint.
• Develop better sales/marketing pursuits to optimize returns on investment decision.
• Clearly define the big difference between customer needs plus client needs to heighten purchase choices.
• Develop effective communication tools to allow for trade initiatives.
• Achieve increased degrees of client dedication for sales/marketing initiatives.
• Develop simple but effective tasks which align techniques to anyone on target customers.
Topics To Be Covered
• Understanding the Market & Customers
• Understanding Cultural Differences and also Relationship Marketing.
• Basic Contract.
• Trade Marketing.
• Ethical Regulations and Challenges.
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]