Procurement Logistics & Supply Chain Management Course
23rd-4th Oct 2019
11th-22nd Nov 2019
30th-10th Jan 2020
24th-6th Mar 2020
6th-17th Apr 2020
11th-22nd May 2020
29th-10th Jul 2020
The implementation and development of strategic on the acquisition of all the supplies, goods, tools and services have turned into a crucial problem in all of the businesses wishing to lower operating cost while enhancing productivity and quality. This program is going to introduce individuals to the basic elements of the supply chain atmosphere, which includes requirement systems plus enterprise resource planning systems. The interrelationships between buying, seller selection, energy sources of supply, and engineering will additionally be explored in this program. The concentration is on management and also the skills and resources for a profitable manager
Upon conclusion of this particular training program, participants will be ready to:
• Establish the quest, vision, and understanding needed to effectively implement the procedures and strategies needed to achieve the best performance
• Explaining what procurement and also provide chain managing are essentially about so that participant can use key methods in controlling price, time and also the motion of materials and goods to users and customers • Be acquainted with the fundamentals of buying and the purchasing environment.
• Know the different methods, tools, and strategies employed in negotiations.
• Learn the entrepreneurship & pricing scenarios • Comprehend the marketing management and the techniques associated with creating a marketing program.
• Become conscious of the topics in the area of cost and also cost evaluation from a purchasing and growth perspective.
• Be in a position to market acceptance and recognition of qualified status for certified individuals involved in buying and supply chain activities among various other aspects of business management.
• Be in a position to have operational guidelines and performance standards; which could improve the effectiveness and effectiveness of buying and supply chain.
• Increased individual confidence, fulfillment, and satisfaction from strong involvement in buying and supply chain operations.
• Use of excel in procurement, logistics as well as provide chain management
• Use of Acess/SQL found procurement, logistics as well as supply chain repository management
WHO CAN ATTEND
This system is designed for anyone presently working in or maybe planning to operate in, procurement management, provide management, a buying department, or some other region involved with supply or procurement.
Module one: Procurement as a Dynamic, Interactive System • The device Approach vs. the traditional Functional Approach
• Goals of Procurement
• Developing the Strategic Procurement Plan
• Procurement Process
• Procurement together with the Supply Chain
Module two: Developing the Strategic Procurement Decisions
• Make or Buy Decision evaluation
• Vertical Integration
• Alliances and Partnerships
• Intercompany Trade
• Reciprocity as well as Counter Trade
• Supplier Strategy
• The Coordination Strategy
• The Purchasing Organization
Module Three: Implementing the Tactical Procurement Decisions
• Supplier Involvement
• Value Analysis
• Quality Assurance
• Supplier Selection
• Supplier Rating as well as Ranking
• Contract Management
• IT E-Procurement and systems
• Policies and Procedures
• Staffing the Procurement Department
Module Four: Dealing with Operational Procurement Decisions
• Selecting the best Ordering Process
• Addressing Quality Issues
• Overdue Orders
• The Payment Process
• Lowering the Cost of Procurement strategy
Module Five: Procurement Decisions as well as Procurement Performance Measurement
• The different Contingency Situations
• Contingency Management
• Spend Analysis
• Total Cost of Ownership
• Supplier Performance Measurement
Module six: Understanding Logistics and also the Supply Chain
• Logistics as well as Supply Chain Management
• Knowing the Supply Chain Dynamics
• International and also Global Logistics
• Supply Chain Operations Reference Models
• Theory of Constraints
Module Seven: Transportation Economics
• The Role of Transportation found Logistics
• Management Key Decisions
• Kinds of Mode or perhaps Intermodal System
• International Commercial Terms in Transportation and also the Liabilities
• Documentation in Transportation
• Hazardous Materials Transportation
Module Eight: Performance, Warehouse and Risk Management
• Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Warehouse Management:
• Role within the Supply Chain
• Equipment Selection
• Supply Chain Risks:
• Exchange Rates
Module Nine:Procurement found Supply Chain
• Distinction between Procurement and Purchasing
• Role of Procurement and also Purchasing
• Support Operational Requirements
• Manage the Procurement Process and also the Supply Base
• Develop Strong Relationships along with other Functional Groups
• Team Roles as well as Responsibilities
Module Ten:Inventory Management
• Statistics within Inventory Management
• Financial within Inventory Management
• Selective Inventory Control Management
• Understanding Inventory Status
• Reducing Excess along with Obsolete Inventory
• Improving the Organization 's Logistics as well as Supply Chain
Module Eleven: Contract drafting
• Overview and Introduction
• The Procurement Process
• Elements of Supplier Selection
• Supplier Evaluation
• The Bidding Process
• Supplier Contracting
• Contract Principles
• Contract Drafting
• Contract Drafting
Module Twelve:Advanced excel formulas and functions
• Excel Formulas
• Logical Operators and Conditional Statements
• Statistical Functions
• Lookup/Reference Functions
• Text Functions
• Time and Date Functions
• Formula Based Formatting
• Array Formulas
• Charts along with graphs
Module Thirteen: Suppliers and Customers Database Management using MS Access
• Introduction to MS access
• Interlinking and creating Table
• Creating Forms
• Creating Queries from various tables
• Creating Reports
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org