Management and Leadership Skills Course
25th -29th Jan 2021
22nd-26th Feb 2021
22nd-26th Mar 2021
26th-30th Apr 2021
24th-28th May 2021
21st-25th June 2021
26th-30th July 2021
23rd-27th Aug 2021
20th-24th Sept 2021
25th-29th Oct 2021
22nd-26th Nov 2021
27th-31st Dec 2021
This program on management and leadership training is created for supervisors who delegate to regular teams as well as for individuals that supervise blended teams whose immediate reports are included by members; tricky dotted line accounts & virtual teams. Through hands-on activities and training exercises, participants are going to learn how to better focus on the essential components of delegating effectively, establishing goals, supplying performance feedback, and also giving growth opportunities
Who Can Attend?
Supervisors and managers, aspiring and present, who wish to have the ability to deal efficiently with the effects of, and control the process.
• Strengths and development opportunities as managers.
• Capitalize on the style of theirs for more efficient communication.
• Delegate duties to others.
• Goals on their own and others.
• Provide constructive suggestions and follow up on targets • Counsel an employee who is not executing up to expectations.
• Illustrate the effect of vocal tones and body language on communication.
• List strategies for dealing with challenging behaviors.
• Effectively run a company conference.
• Develop an action strategy to enhance their supervision skills
Program Content On Management and Leadership Training
• Management Basics
• Essential Management Skills
• Communication, and Boundaries Delegation
• Management Paradigms
• Leadership vs. Management
• Developing Employee Skills
• Motivating Your Team Members
• Communication and Coaching Skills
• Receiving and giving Feedback
• Justice, and Discipline Self-Control
• Team Formation as well as Organization
• Team Facilitation & Decision Making
• Conflict Resolution
• Keeping Goal and Score Setting
• Problem Solving Process Improvement
• Work Process Improvement
• Team Dynamics
• Motivational Techniques
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]