International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
30thSept- 4th Oct 2019
4th- 8th Nov 2019
9th- 13th Dec 2019
13th- 17th Jan 2020
17th-21st Feb 2020
16th-20th Mar 2020
20th-24th Apr 2020
IFRS Financial Reporting Course is going to cover a lot of the International Accounting Standards (IAS) & International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The program includes strength stage business presentation of the conceptual framework of different IFRS and IAS standards. It provides unbiased recognition requirements, measurement bases, disclosures and so on of all the particular IFRSs.It and IASs help in gain comprehension of global accounting requirements plus the practical use of theirs in the planning of financial statements as Statement of Financial Position, Income Statement, additional extensive cash flow, Statement of Equity and so on.
• The objective of common purpose of financial reporting.
• Understanding the Financial claims • Recognition requirements for liabilities and assets.
• Understanding the concepts and ideas of accrual foundation for accounting as well as the going concern assumption.
• The principle of capital as well as capital maintenance
• Objectives, Measurement bases, recognition, disclosures of various IAS and IFRS standards
IFRS Conceptual Framework and Bodies associated, IAS 1, IAS 8
Cash flow Standards
• IAS eighteen Revenue
• IAS eleven Construction Contracts
• IAS two - Inventories
• IAS 16 Property, and Plant Equipment
• IAS twenty Government Grants
• IAS twenty-three Borrowing Costs,
• IAS seventeen Leases
• IAS 38 Intangible Assets
• IAS 40 Investment Property
• IAS forty-one Agriculture,
• IAS thirty-six Impairment of Assets,
• IFRS six Evaluation and Exploration
• IAS thirty-seven Provisions, Contingent Liabilities & Assets
• IAS 19 Employee Benefits
• IFRS two Share-based Payment
• IAS twelve Income taxes, IAS thirty-two Financial Instruments
• IAS thirty-nine, IFRS 7,
• IFRS nine (Financial Instruments)
Some other Standards
• IAS 21- Effects within modifications in Foreign Exchange,
• IFRS three: Business Combination
• IFRS eleven Joint Arrangements,
• IFRS twelve Disclosures
• IFRS thirteen Fair Value Measurement
• IAS 33Earning a Share
• IFRS eight: Operating Segments
• IFRS five Noncurrent Assets Held on the market and Discontinued
• IAS ten Events immediately after the Reporting Period
• IAS twenty-four Related Party Disclosure
• IAS thirty-four Interim Reporting
• IFRS one: First-time Adoption of IFRS
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org