Human Resource Management & Development Course
30thSept- 11th Oct 2019
4th- 15th Nov 2019
9th- 20th Dec 2019
13th- 24th Jan 2020
17th-28th Feb 2020
16th-27th Mar 2020
20th-1st May 2020
This system incorporates good person resource concepts, current events, along with typical investigation, like probably the most recent rise in issues which are financial as well as unemployment facing various countries. Challenges facing employees as well as administrators are highlighted by it. Moreover, the management of employee database.
Who Can Attend?
HR professionals that are thinking about easing the function of theirs with the use in case ICT causes this program particularly beneficial.
• Knowing the essential role which human resources does within a business enterprise.
•Comprehending the recruiting, promoting, reprimanding, developing, training, appraising, compensating, hiring, selecting, demoting as well as firing workers.
• Knowledge of laws impacting potential employees and employees.
• Recognizing issues that the HR department deals with
• Coming up with solutions to issues facing employees
• Utilization of relational assortment of personnel info management
Topics to be Covered
1. HR Environment & Strategy
2. Job Analysis and Legal Environment
3. Choice and Planning
4. Training & Performance Management
5. Employee Retention and Development
7. Benefits & Labor Relations
8. Employee repository management
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com