Human Resource Management & Development Course
13th- 24th Jan 2020
17th-28th Feb 2020
16th-27th Mar 2020
20th-1st May 2020
25th-5th June 2020
29th-10th July 2020
3rd-14th Aug 2020
14th-25th Sept 2020
26th-6th Nov 2020
7th-18th Dec 2020
This system incorporates good person resource concepts, current events, along with typical investigation, like probably the most recent rise in issues which are financial as well as unemployment facing various countries. Challenges facing employees as well as administrators are highlighted by it. Moreover, the management of employee database.
Who Can Attend?
HR professionals that are thinking about easing the function of theirs with the use in case ICT causes this program particularly beneficial.
• Knowing the essential role which human resources does within a business enterprise.
•Comprehending the recruiting, promoting, reprimanding, developing, training, appraising, compensating, hiring, selecting, demoting as well as firing workers.
• Knowledge of laws impacting potential employees and employees.
• Recognizing issues that the HR department deals with
• Coming up with solutions to issues facing employees
• Utilization of relational assortment of personnel info management
Topics to be Covered
1. Human Resource Environment and Strategy
· HR Responsibilities & Roles
· Competitive Challenges Influencing HR
· Meeting Competitive Challenges
· Business Models & Strategic HR
· HR Strategy Formulation & Implementation
· Meeting Competitive Challenges via HRM Practices
2. Legal Environment and Job Analysis & Design
· Legal System & Equal Opportunity
· Types of Discrimination
· Legal Issue Related to Harassment & Employee Safety
· Work Flow Analysis & Organizational Structure
· Job Analysis
· Job Design
3. Planning and Selection
· Forecasting & Goal Setting
· Strategic Planning & Implementation
· Standards for Selection Methods
· Interviews, Application Blanks, & References
· Tests & Personality Inventories
4. Training & Performance Management
· Designing Formal Training Programs
· Choosing & Evaluating Alternative Training Programs
· Cross-Cultural & Diversity Training and Socialization Programs
· Approaches to Measuring Performance
· Approaches to Employee Performance Management
· Administering Performance Feedback
5. Employee Development & Retention
· Career & Development Planning
· Approaches to Employee Career Development
· Mentoring, Coaching and Succession Planning
· Managing Involuntary Turnover
· Managing Voluntary Turnover
· Measuring & Monitoring Job Satisfaction
· External Equity & Market Surveys
· Internal Equity & Job Evaluation
· Current Challenges
· Merit Systems & Incentive Plans
· Organizational & Group Plans
· Managerial Pay & Strategic Fit
7. Benefits & Labor Relations
· Historical Trends & Mandated Programs
· Non-Mandated Programs
· Employer Objectives & Strategies
· Goals, Structure & Trends
· Legal Framework & Organizing Process
· Contract Administration in Alternative Contexts
8. Human Resources Management (HRM)
· Definitions and Objectives of HRM
· The Main Functions in HR
· Examples of HR Organization Charts
· Recruitment and Selection Cycle
· Performance Management Cycle
· Compensation and Benefits Cycle
9. The Audit Process
· History, Origin and Definition
· How to Conduct a Good Audit
· Pitfalls to Watch Out For
· Creating a Plan to Conduct an HR Audit
10. Organizational Chart Audit
· Identifying the Components of a Good Organization Chart
· Conducting a Proper Analysis of your Organizationâ€™sCurrent Organization Chart
· Identifying Areas of Improvement in the Existing Organization Chart
· Developing Possible Improvements
· Creating a Plan of Action for Implementing Improvements to Charts
11. Recruitment and Selection Process Audit
· Analyzing the Current Workforce Plan and Budget
· Modifying Workforce Plan and Budget to Include the Important Elements
· Reviewing the Current Recruitment and Hiring Process as per the Companyâ€™s HR Policy
· Analyzing and Improving the Joining Formalities of New Employees
· Creating a Proper New Joiners File
· The Induction Process
12. Employee Administration Process Audit
· Reviewing and Developing the Probation Period Administration Process
· Reviewing and Developing the Staff Performance Appraisal Process
· Maintaining a Proper Leave Record and Leave Administration Process
· Auditing and Improving the Current Payroll Administration Process Including Overtime Management
· Ensuring Correct Calculation of Severance Pay
· Ensuring Compliance with Pension Fund Regulations
13. Computer-Based Data Management System Audit
· Evaluating Current Methodology for Maintaining Soft Employee Data
· Ensuring Soft Data Matches Employee Personnel Files
· Identifying Best Approach to Maintaining Employee Soft Records
14. Statutory Compliance Audit
· Verifying Employee Records and HR Process Compliance with Labor Law
· Checking Visa and Local Sponsorship Process Compliance
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]