Development Of Quality Management Systems
6th-10th Jan 2020
10th- 14th Feb 2020
9th- 13th Mar 2020
13th- 17th Apr 2020
11th-15th May 2020
15th-9th June 2020
13th-17th July 2020
1oth-14th Aug 2020
14th-18th Sept 2020
19th-23rd Oct 2020
14th-18th Dec 2020
It's a business improvement application that assists great control methods and demands of an excellent management system. Learning on development of quality management systems is highly recommended for organizations and businesses dedicated to continuous improvement in their operations.
Who can attend?
• Business owners/heads of businesses
• Quality personnel
• Develop, put into action, as well as sustain a functionality excellence business lifestyle • Principles of quality managing as well as performance excellence.
• Principles of the product quality managing and frameworks that have had the most effect
• Build, create and experience a highly effective quality management as well as performance excellence culture
• Enhanced customer <tind1>0;1;2<tind1> <tind>2;was;1;by;•</tind></tind1></tind1> satisfaction
• Improved operational effectiveness and efficiency
• Continual enhancement of products/services
• Defining Quality
• Principles, Practices Techniques
• Amounts of Quality
• Quality control in the Public Sector and Non-Profits
• Quality Management Frameworks
• Leadership as well as Strategic Planning
• Leadership for Quality
• Strategic Planning
• Customer Focus
• Customer satisfaction as well as Loyalty
• Identifying Customers.
• Customer Relationship Management
• Measuring Customer Satisfaction
• High-end Workforce Management
• Principles of Motivation and Engagement
• Designing High-end Work Systems
• Sustaining and managing the task System
• Process Management
• Business Processes are redesigning Work Processes.
• Process Control as well as Improvement
• Performance Measurement & Information Management
• The scope of Performance Measurement
• Designing Effective Performance Measurement Systems
• Analyzing Performance Data
• The price of Quality
• Knowledge Management
• The building and Sustaining Performance Excellence inside Organizations
• Organizational Performance and Culture Excellence
• Change Management
• Sustaining a high-quality Organization
• Process Improvement
• Quality Cost Management
• Quality Costs
• Quality Cost Measurement
• Quality Costs Reporting
• Quality Costing and Decision Making
• Developing Standards
• Performance Reports
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]