Training on Developing Organization Balanced Scorecard
15th to 19th Jan 2024
12th to16th Feb 2024
11th to 15th March 2024
8th to 12th April 2024
13th to 17th May 2024
1oth to 14th June 2024
15th to 20th July 2024
12th to 16th Aug 2024
9th to 13th Sept 2024
14th to 18th Oct' 2024
11th to 16th Nov' 2024
9th to 13th Dec 2024
Developing organization balanced scorecard is going to target employees in business performance improvement. It'll cover the creation of a Balanced Scorecard from zero using Excel. These consists of perspectives, formulate, and dashboard. All will connect and make use of it to track overall organizational performance.
• The stages of skills and negotiations
• Implement negotiating concepts
• good negotiation
• Understand what to communicate
• Effective bargaining tactics
• identifying mutual gain
• Determine the conditions of the agreement
• situations and individual attacks
• Purpose, Content, and Composition for the Dashboard of yours
• Scorecard Perspectives
• Mission Perspective
• Customer Focus
• Identify your target audience
• Internal Processes
• Professional Development
• Conduct a skills review
• Financial Perspective
• Input Sheets
• Input Client Focus Data
• Inputting Internal Processes Data
• Professional Development Data
• Financial Data
• Linking on the Dashboard
• Capturing Client Focus Data
• Measuring Internal Processes
• Development along with Financial Data
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]