Credit Control & Debt Management Course
25th -29th Jan 2021
22nd-26th Feb 2021
22nd-26th Mar 2021
26th-30th Apr 2021
24th-28th May 2021
21st-25th June 2021
26th-30th July 2021
23rd-27th Aug 2021
20th-24th Sept 2021
25th-29th Oct 2021
22nd-26th Nov 2021
27th-31st Dec 2021
This training on credit control and debt management is created for individuals that want to get an understanding of practice and principles of managing credit and handling debt in business organizations.
Who Can Attend?
The program is created for individuals in an administrative, company or maybe finance role including responsibilities for controlling and credit accounts, and also making certain debt is handled efficiently and promptly.
• gathering overdue customer invoices better
• Debtors Ledger Questionnaire to evaluate business procedures and determine spaces in the method • Strategy to lower today's client debt and making choices on older outstanding invoices.
• contact clients in a systematic way working with the overdue invoice strategy
• knowing when to create the original phone call or even send the proper letter out to the consumer
• Use a telephone script and know all of the questions to question an overdue invoice client
• The reason why clients do not pay
• Cost of Running a Ledger
• Cost in Labour
• Cost on the company when bad debt occurs
• Office Procedure Evaluations
• Inefficiencies in office procedures
• Credit Control procedures
• Policies and Procedures
• Currency on the Ledger
• Debt Collection Activities
• Payments, and complaints reports
• Overdue Strategy
• Customer Excuses
• Preparation on the Phone Call
• Call Script
• Cash flow problems
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]