Credit Control & Debt Management Course
30th- 3rd Jan 2020
3rd- 7th Feb 2020
2nd- 6th Mar 2020
6th- 10th April 2020
4th 8th May 2020
1st- 5th June 2020
6th-10th July 2020
3rd-7th Aug 2020
7th-11th Sept 2020
5th-9th Oct 2020
9th-13th Nov 2020
7th-11th Dec 2020
This training on credit control and debt management is created for individuals that want to get an understanding of practice and principles of managing credit and handling debt in business organizations.
Who Can Attend?
The program is created for individuals in an administrative, company or maybe finance role including responsibilities for controlling and credit accounts, and also making certain debt is handled efficiently and promptly.
• gathering overdue customer invoices better
• Debtors Ledger Questionnaire to evaluate business procedures and determine spaces in the method • Strategy to lower today's client debt and making choices on older outstanding invoices.
• contact clients in a systematic way working with the overdue invoice strategy
• knowing when to create the original phone call or even send the proper letter out to the consumer
• Use a telephone script and know all of the questions to question an overdue invoice client
• The reason why clients do not pay
• Cost of Running a Ledger
• Cost in Labour
• Cost on the company when bad debt occurs
• Office Procedure Evaluations
• Inefficiencies in office procedures
• Credit Control procedures
• Policies and Procedures
• Currency on the Ledger
• Debt Collection Activities
• Payments, and complaints reports
• Overdue Strategy
• Customer Excuses
• Preparation on the Phone Call
• Call Script
• Cash flow problems
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]