Business Process Analysis
16th- 20th Sept 2019
14th- 18th Oct 2019
18th-22nd Nov 2019
30th- 3rd Jan 2020
3rd- 7th Feb 2020
2nd- 6th Mar 2020
6th- 10th April 2020
This course is meant to give individuals with the knowledge and abilities to identify, measure, analyze, model, and document industry processes that comply with realized best practices and that are practical. The emphasis on the study course is on understanding business procedures and how you can assess them to recognize improvement areas, do analysis to create alternative recommendations with pertinent justification, document/present findings as well as recommendations, and begin a constant process improvement discipline. In addition utilization of Excel in business evaluation
• Creating Process Flowcharts,SWOT Analysis,Org Charts, Scoring Matrix • Understanding ways to visual modeling.
• Creating business and also technical visual models.
• Understanding using succeed in organization • Understand how you can recognize and model existing business processes.
• Measure plus document company processes.
• Conduct analysis and also determine and justify alternative recommendations
Module one: Business Process
• Business Process Competency
• Business Process
• Importance of Business Process Modeling as well as Analysis
• Business Process Redesign
Module two: Business Process found Enterprise Context
• Enterprise Business Architecture
• Business Capability Model
• Business Analysis Life Cycle Context
• Analyze the business Process Flow Diagram
• Business Process Modeling as well as Analysis Artifacts Overview
Module three: Understand the Project/Process Scope
• Conduct Initial Information Gathering
• Build a business Context Diagram
• Describe the business Context
• Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
• Understand the Business/Technology Landscape
Module four: Identify as well as Structure Business Processes
• Conduct Event Analysis
• Structure the Process
• Define the Processes
Module five: Understand and also Document of the Process
• Process Model
• Build a procedure Flow Diagram
• Describe the Process Flow Diagram
• Identify as well as Document Business Rules
Module six: Conduct Process Analysis
• Analyzing Process Effectiveness as well as Efficiency
• Identify Pain Points as well as Opportunities
• Conduct Cause Analysis
• Conduct Force Field Analysis
• Define the Future State and also Conduct Gap Analysis
• Document Business Rules via Decision Tree as well as Decision Matrix
• Conduct State Analysis
• Document Recommendations for Improvement
• Focus in on Key Recommendations
• Document Recommendations
Module seven: Leverage Process Analysis
• Identify Solution Requirements via Use Cases coming from Pain Point/Opportunity Analysis
• Document Use Case Descriptions within Use Case Inventory
• Document the To Be Solution Scope
Module eight: Packaging and also Presenting Process Analysis Results
• Document Process Analysis Findings along with Recommendations
• Develop a procedure Analysis Presentation
Module nine: Continuous Improvement
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Performance Measurement
• Establish a constant Process Improvement Program to Monitor Processes
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com