Accounting & Finance For Non-Financial Professionals Course
25th -29th Jan 2021
22nd-26th Feb 2021
22nd-26th Mar 2021
26th-30th Apr 2021
24th-28th May 2021
21st-25th June 2021
26th-30th July 2021
23rd-27th Aug 2021
20th-24th Sept 2021
25th-29th Oct 2021
22nd-26th Nov 2021
27th-31st Dec 2021
IThe training is designed to give participants insights and into accounting and precisely how it is able to bring about successful management through making use of accounting and financial information for supporting financial decisions, analysis, and valuation.
Who Can Attend?
Accounts Administrators & Assistants
Heads of Company Departments
New Accounting employees
Non-Financial Executives and managers
Other related staff who need Accounting knowledge
• • Overcome the display of the accountants' random language
• Improve the knowledge of theirs of your organization' s economic function
• Radically boosting their skills on planningbudgeting, and controlling.
• Be able to recognize that their decisions ahev a direct impact on the performance of the orgainizatio or company.
• Be able to pinpoint the various source or ways through which they can finance their bsuiness.
• Identification of the primary parts of the working capital
• Using ratio analysis to recognize problem areas
• Introduction to Accounting along with Finance
• Reporting and measuring Financial Position and financial Performance
• Planning and Controlling - Costing and Budgeting
• Financing an enterprise and also Making Investment Decisions
• Accounting Financial Information and Analysis
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]